Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. C @ Greed - Living Room South Beach!!

cooljunkie

Hey Marick,

What changed between here:

ALL YOU PHOOLS BETTER RECOGNIZE!! :cool: :cool:

and here?

funny how some people take others hard work and claim it as their own. if it wasn't for ME booking tyler stadius & jay tripwire a few weeks ago then this whole "plan to bring in regular talent" wouldn't have even been thought about. i start the whole thing and then certin other people come in and act like it was their idea! <shakes head> it's really amazing how low people that don't give a rats ass about the music can & will go just to get a little fame! it's sad is what it is, VERY sad!

:rolleyes:

The 'whole thing' started when we tried to bring Layo & Bushwacka! here 3 months ago and couldn't get a venue.

What the scene needs is support not pointless drama.

first of all that "ALL YOU PHOOLS BETTER RECOGNIZE!!" comment was not made by me but rather craig signed in under my name at work by mistake.

secondly what the scene needs are people that are in it for the music and only the music and not because they want to be seen and make a quick buck.

the scene needs people who are true, not back stabbing people who don't want to do anything for the scene besides take others work and claim it for their own. stick with space and their back stabbing crew and the back stabbing bullet booking that they deal with. you 2 go good together!

i'm sorry your l&b gig didn't work out but that has nothing to do with me or my gig. you people basicly came in AFTER i did all the work and all of a sudden it's a cooljunkie party. i get/got no credit for that party whatsoever and i'm the one that put the whole thing together. without me that party wouldn't have happened! my name wasn't on the flyer, it wasn't mentioned on your site or in any of the reviews, i didn't get any credit from the club and i sure as hell didn't make any money(which isn't the reason why i did the party, i could care less about money)...what the fuck?!?!?!?! the livingroom tried to get jay tripwire on their own a few weeks before my party but they couldn't sort it out. because of me they were able to bring not only jay tripwire but tyler stadius as well!!

you people are new jacks in the miami scene. i've been here for 10 years trying to work my way up so that i'd be in the position to bring djs here that no one ever brings. so finely my work pays off and what happens...a bunch of new jacks come to town and take all the credit and then steal my contacts and make the whole thing/idea theirs, make everyone think they were the ones that did all the work when in reality all they did was take 10 minutes out of their day to host a link to the flyer on their site!!!

without MY party the whole idea of bringing talant on a regular basis wouldn't have even been brought up. it was because of ME that this idea was discussed NOT because of you!

you can have the livingroom on the shit end of the beach with all the hip hop fools running around. i've got a new place with some new people i'm going to be working with. some TRUE music heads!

give credit where credit is due and stop trying to take the credit for everyone elses hard work! do some work of your own for a change!

Originally posted by marick

secondly what the scene needs are people that are in it for the music and only the music and not because they want to be seen and make a quick buck.

the scene needs people who are true, not back stabbing people who don't want to do anything for the scene besides take others work and claim it for their own. stick with space and their back stabbing crew and the back stabbing bullet booking that they deal with. you 2 go good together!

i'm sorry your l&b gig didn't work out but that has nothing to do with me or my gig. you people basicly came in AFTER i did all the work and all of a sudden it's a cooljunkie party. i get/got no credit for that party whatsoever and i'm the one that put the whole thing together. without me that party wouldn't have happened! my name wasn't on the flyer, it wasn't mentioned on your site or in any of the reviews, i didn't get any credit from the club and i sure as hell didn't make any money(which isn't the reason why i did the party, i could care less about money)...what the fuck?!?!?!?! the livingroom tried to get jay tripwire on their own a few weeks before my party but they couldn't sort it out. because of me they were able to bring not only jay tripwire but tyler stadius as well!!

you people are new jacks in the miami scene. i've been here for 10 years trying to work my way up so that i'd be in the position to bring djs here that no one ever brings. so finely my work pays off and what happens...a bunch of new jacks come to town and take all the credit and then steal my contacts and make the whole thing/idea theirs, make everyone think they were the ones that did all the work when in reality all they did was take 10 minutes out of their day to host a link to the flyer on their site!!!

without MY party the whole idea of bringing talant on a regular basis wouldn't have even been brought up. it was because of ME that this idea was discussed NOT because of you!

you can have the livingroom on the shit end of the beach with all the hip hop fools running around. i've got a new place with some new people i'm going to be working with. some TRUE music heads!

give credit where credit is due and stop trying to take the credit for everyone elses hard work! do some work of your own for a change!

:eek::jawdrop:

Marick, whatever your issue is with bookings and contacts, it has nothing to do with CoolJunkie. We don't book DJ's, we just promote.

The reason you weren't in any previews or reviews is because you never told us you were involved in the night. Why didn't you just drop us an e-mail and let us know? All this ME and MY shit just makes you look bad.

Rather than try to make us look bad on a message board, it would be far more mature and professional to contact us directly if you have a problem.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Nick