Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>SO is ANYONE dressing up FOR HALLOWEEN?

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by smokesum

what about you?

i was thinking about going to Carl Cox Party dressed normal without my Racing gear attire...hehehe...i would definetelt freak people out if I went out wearing tight LOW hip-hugger pants, stilleto heals, and a tube top...LOL....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i was thinking about going to Carl Cox Party dressed normal without my Racing gear attire...hehehe...i would definetelt freak people out if I went out wearing tight LOW hip-hugger pants, stilleto heals, and a tube top...LOL....

oooo, i'd pay $40 to see that

Originally posted by smokesum

im gonna wear the nerd glasses

wear a superman tshirt underneath an open button down with an undone tie

i had a friend who once went as christopher reeve; he dressed up as superman and was in a wheelchair all night. tasteless, yes, but points for creativity.

* p.s. i'm going dressed up as the friend with whom i'm going partying. it's gonna be a surprise ;) !

Originally posted by dgmodel

theres 4 of us involved... and where going to popeye...

Im popeye, my boy is brutus this girl is olive oyl, and this fat kid we know is going to be wimpy...

THat's another good :idea:

But you should try and get a plush animal that looks like Jeep, that lil dude :D

I dont think im gonna be anything this year.... im usually psyched about halloween, but ive been pretty bummed lately... and im not really looking forward to the day after... :blank:

but lets see, last year i was Gilligan from the show... but nobody i was with was the skipper or anyone from the island, so i just lookd like a bad dresser...

the year before that, i was a member of the group DEVO (i made my own flower pot hat) and i remember little kids trick or treating at my house, and only their parents would know who i was....

Originally posted by bobross

the year before that, i was a member of the group DEVO (i made my own flower pot hat) and i remember little kids trick or treating at my house, and only their parents would know who i was....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "mommy, why does he have a flower pot on his head?" "that was the 80's honey...you wouldn't understand"