Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
donkeywhore

Dear KostaP, I just want to say...........

you are such a little bitch and should be lucky I am in MEXICO. I cannot wait to come back up north to make you look like a fool again and kick your pussy ass at MEtro. Oh wait you already make yourself look like a fool So I guess I dont have to do shit. Addios Faggot

Originally posted by donkeywhore

you are such a little bitch and should be lucky I am in MEXICO. I cannot wait to come back up north to make you look like a fool again and kick your pussy ass at MEtro. Oh wait you already make yourself look like a fool So I guess I dont have to do shit. Addios Faggot

I told you start being funny or I;ll call INS. Sorry I had you and your fag crew deported you were justa bunch of little cry baby bitches that couldnt hang in the states let alone JERSEY. Maybe you should try a state thats a little more laid back if you sneak back in thaat is. Say maybe......South Dakota I hear the womin ther are real purdy.(spit) You [inbred inc estrial fucking piece of shit.

Im out.

Later.

Originally posted by kostaP

I told you start being funny or I;ll call INS. Sorry I had you and your fag crew deported you were justa bunch of little cry baby bitches that couldnt hang in the states let alone JERSEY. Maybe you should try a state thats a little more laid back if you sneak back in thaat is. Say maybe......South Dakota I hear the womin ther are real purdy.(spit) You [inbred inc estrial fucking piece of shit.

Im out.

Later.

.....don't get him mad....u never know when he will come to metro and 'throw ice at you'.......god....i would hate to think what might happen if i am standing next to u!!!!!...........

Originally posted by kostaP

Im out.

Later.

:laugh: :laugh: