How great is this email you get from MSN after joining:

Welcome, Groovefire!

You are now a member of American Idol.

» What should I do next?

Start participating! Some of the things you can do are:

Post a message on the Message Board

Add some photos to the Photo Album

Personalize your Member Profile

Hey, thanks for the advice MSN, I'll do that, but to be more specific, here's exactly what I'll do next:

Post obscene and harassing messages on the message board and respond to every single post by calling the topic starter "Gaylord Focker"

Add to my photo album some photos of Kelly Clarkson sleeping that I took while stalking her last night

Personalize my member profile to depict myself as a 13 year old boy solely for the purposes of alluring 13 year old girls to meet me at rest areas to "like hang out and junk"

Boy, this new board'll sure be fun. It's been nice knowin' ya clubplanet. Peace!

Originally posted by groovefire

How great is this email you get from MSN after joining:

Welcome, Groovefire!

You are now a member of American Idol.

» What should I do next?

Start participating! Some of the things you can do are:

Post a message on the Message Board

Add some photos to the Photo Album

Personalize your Member Profile

Hey, thanks for the advice MSN, I'll do that, but to be more specific, here's exactly what I'll do next:

Post obscene and harassing messages on the message board and respond to every single post by calling the topic starter "Gaylord Focker"

Add to my photo album some photos of Kelly Clarkson sleeping that I took while stalking her last night

Personalize my member profile to depict myself as a 13 year old boy solely for the purposes of alluring 13 year old girls to meet me at rest areas to "like hang out and junk"

Boy, this new board'll sure be fun. It's been nice knowin' ya clubplanet. Peace!

:laugh: If you're looking to pick up 13 year old girls you'd better list your age as at least 15. Rookie.

I was just in the doctors office, and I am sitting there and I look up at the magazine rack and who is staring back at me? Non other than good ol' Kelly Clarkson. So I had to cover her up with the Baby Donald goes to playland book.

Originally posted by kaydup

I was just in the doctors office, and I am sitting there and I look up at the magazine rack and who is staring back at me? Non other than good ol' Kelly Clarkson. So I had to cover her up with the Baby Donald goes to playland book.

Awww - you sick? :isok:

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey I am the one that is sick. Back off

since i'm feeling extra horny today, and we live so close, and you are a man in need of some TLC, want me to put it on and come over and uh....take your temperature? spongebaths are my specialty ;)

ever had a cute little redheaded 5 foot nurse before?

Originally posted by snatch69

nope, ain't got the shoes, remember? :(

are people really dressing up?

If you're wearing a nurse's outfit, I don't think one damn person will be looking at your shoes ;)

I'm sure other people will dress up, but none of us are, right? There is a $1000 prize for best costume, which would be sweet to win.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

If you're wearing a nurse's outfit, I don't think one damn person will be looking at your shoes ;)

I'm sure other people will dress up, but none of us are, right? There is a $1000 prize for best costume, which would be sweet to win.

Nope - no costume for me. I'd wear my candy striper outfit, but it may get drafty from the hole(s) K wants to install.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

fucking a. are u serious? i want to wear my halloween outfit from last year. tiny tiny black hot pants with my cunt practically sticking out, and my little half halter blue fuzzy top and my cum fuck me boots. god damnit. i really wanna wear that. this sucks. how stupid would my black cast look on one foot and my boot on the other? seriously. how can i work this?

fucking a. are u serious? i want to wear my halloween outfit from last year. tiny tiny black hot pants with my cunt practically sticking out, and my little half halter blue fuzzy top and my cum fuck me boots. god damnit. i really wanna wear that. this sucks. how stupid would my black cast look on one foot and my boot on the other? seriously. how can i work this?

Seriously... no one and I mean NO ONE is going to care if you've got your boot on. Actually, maybe you could somehow tie that into the costume... bring your cane with it or something (g, I'm still trying to convince her to bring the cane!)

You should seriously wear your costume if you feel up to it (yeah, like I would ever not encourage you wearing that if I get to see! :D)

I think if I can get one of those poly suits, hat with feather, some phat bling-bling and borrow your cane we might take home the money.

Originally posted by whadupg

I think if I can get one of those poly suits, hat with feather, some phat bling-bling and borrow your cane we might take home the money.

SHIT! I AM GENIOUS! I GOT IT! THIS'LL WORK, WE MIGHT WIN, AND THIS WILL TIE BROKEN FOOT IN PERFECTLY. G, YOU BE MY PIMP W/ CANE, I WEAR MY STRIPPER, CALL GIRL OUTFIT, WE WALK AROUND TOGETHER AS IF I DIDN'T GET YOU YOUR $ SO YOU BROKE MY LEG WITH CANE.

honestly, what do you think? people might think i wore my boot thing as part of costume! now i'm more psyched!

SHIT! I AM GENIOUS! I GOT IT! THIS'LL WORK, WE MIGHT WIN, AND THIS WILL TIE BROKEN FOOT IN PERFECTLY. G, YOU BE MY PIMP W/ CANE, I WEAR MY STRIPPER, CALL GIRL OUTFIT, WE WALK AROUND TOGETHER AS IF I DIDN'T GET YOU YOUR $ SO YOU BROKE MY LEG WITH CANE.

honestly, what do you think? people might think i wore my boot thing as part of costume! now i'm more psyched!

:laugh: :laugh: That's a really good costume idea! Might be tough to win the $1000 though... I was there once when there was some costume contest deal and the chick who won had the sickest costume I've ever seen. It was like she stepped out of a movie or something.