Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want everyones opinion on getting dressed for halloween

I just wanted to know how everyone feels about getting dressed up for Halloween and going to a club. I dont enjoy it at all. Those who know me know I have had some sick costumes some years but it really bothers me when I got to dress up in something that isnt as comfortable as what I am used to wearing every night I am out.

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK???

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I just wanted to know how everyone feels about getting dressed up for Halloween and going to a club. I dont enjoy it at all. Those who know me know I have had some sick costumes some years but it really bothers me when I got to dress up in something that isnt as comfortable as what I am used to wearing every night I am out.

You can be spiderman again this year:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I love Halloween, but I think it's a lil easier for girls to deal with....

I agree...definitely worse for the guys...cause most of their costumes require a lot of clothing and it's got to be annoying to wear at a club....Most of the female costumes require less clothing so it's not so bad...:D :D :D

Remember the time you dressed up like "Activator" we had to cut that wig for you and you strapped the big black shlonge to your leg:laugh: :laugh: That was hilarious:laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

I agree...definitely worse for the guys...cause most of their costumes require a lot of clothing and it's got to be annoying to wear at a club....Most of the female costumes require less clothing so it's not so bad...:D :D :D

Exactly.....:hat:

Sergio,

Just go shirtless, and tell everyone you are Ron Jeremy.