Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sensual massages

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

There is nothing better than getting a nice massage from your lover. having them oil you up or oiling them up is such a turn on! Both getting naked and trying to fight the erge to fuck right away ... focusing on just massaging and teasing .

Then when you are ready to get it on your bodies are nice and tingily all over .

god I love that!

Originally posted by cintron

i give lots of massages to lots of people and i have yet to get any action because of it.

IT"S A LIE!!!!! IT"S ONE BIG LIE!!!

...sorry but um it aint no lie...i'm not into the oil thing just cuz it dont work well with my fur...but massages can truly be a segway into something else...

Originally posted by marcid21

lol...

...a massage is the gateway to hot and heavy animalistic sex.

*wishful thinking* :rolleyes:

Theoretically, babe ;)

Maybe i'm the loser here - I've given girls backrubs, full body massages and even sensual massages... but they're either asleep or too groggy to do shit when i'm done :(

Grrrrr! I hate girls who just lay back and take it!

Theoretically, babe ;)

Maybe i'm the loser here - I've given girls backrubs, full body massages and even sensual massages... but they're either asleep or too groggy to do shit when i'm done :(

that's why in my book, boys go first :tongue:

Guest gabo

Theoretically, babe ;)

well there are two types of massages in my book.... the kind that yo uwant when you are soar and cranky... then theres the massage you get right before you have sex, both parties are really horny and no one will fall asleep with that one... it should just prime you for some outstanding sex.

now I am not just talking about a back rub either... I am talking about the inside of her thigh, feet, kneck breats.... damnit I need a massage!

Originally posted by gabo

well there are two types of massages in my book.... the kind that yo uwant when you are soar and cranky... then theres the massage you get right before you have sex, both parties are really horny and no one will fall asleep with that one... it should just prime you for some outstanding sex.

now I am not just talking about a back rub either... I am talking about the inside of her thigh, feet, kneck breats.... damnit I need a massage!

you are sooooo right--there are the kind that you get when you have had a bad day before you go to bed, and then the kind that you break out the massage lotion for and tease your partner with well placed kisses, etc during, and then have incredible sex after :) i usually don't make it very far into one of these before i am totally ready to go ;)

There is nothing better than getting a nice massage from your lover. having them oil you up or oiling them up is such a turn on! Both getting naked and trying to fight the erge to fuck right away ... focusing on just massaging and teasing .

Then when you are ready to get it on your bodies are nice and tingily all over .

god I love that!

HELL YES! Ya know what else is good, getting a massage in the bath, with candles! Now thats heaven! :love:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

you are sooooo right--there are the kind that you get when you have had a bad day before you go to bed, and then the kind that you break out the massage lotion for and tease your partner with well placed kisses, etc during, and then have incredible sex after :) i usually don't make it very far into one of these before i am totally ready to go ;)

you see when I know that I am going to have sex I love to prolong the teasing and make it that much better! tease untill the point where you are about to orgasm ... then tease her some more!:D

god I love that!

I will def agree with you on that one.... :D