Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kuro

Are Saeed and Palash

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Wait. 1223 has an upstairs??

lol - I've only been there once and I know that :D There was a guy at the bottom of the stairs stopping folks though. I think it might be VIP??? anyhow, Vixen hooked us up so we got to go up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by revaluation

and what is SPANK?

I dunno. I think it has something to do with penises and the size of your index finger or something. But apparently, Saeed's doing it, so it must be cool. I don't know where they have room for another DJ booth. Maybe upstairs where the couches in the lounge area are?

I'm so fucking there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

lol - I've only been there once and I know that :D There was a guy at the bottom of the stairs stopping folks though. I think it might be VIP??? anyhow, Vixen hooked us up so we got to go up there.

No, I knew there was an upstairs. I just don't know where upstairs there could be a DJ booth. You gotta learn to read what I meant to say, not what I did say. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No, I knew there was an upstairs. I just don't know where upstairs there could be a DJ booth. You gotta learn to read what I meant to say, not what I did say. :rolleyes:

there is a 3rd floor, thats kinda new, that's what they call Spank, kinda weak, I think they marketed after Bed in Miami, there are beds up there, yes actual beds like daybeds, at least last time I was there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I dunno. I think it has something to do with penises and the size of your index finger or something. But apparently, Saeed's doing it, so it must be cool. I don't know where they have room for another DJ booth. Maybe upstairs where the couches in the lounge area are?

I'm so fucking there.

when tantara was performing there, we were actually given that room to use as our dressing room. it's quite a nice room i must say. the beds or plush and the other room that is raised a bit is really chic too. Probably the best VIP room ive ever seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

sorry I didn't have my Shadygroove to English dictionary handy

:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude that is SOOOO true!!! but fortunately i have learnt shady-to-english translation and got what he meant on the first read. does this mean i'm hanging out too much w/ shady? :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MadamMillie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude that is SOOOO true!!! but fortunately i have learnt shady-to-english translation and got what he meant on the first read. does this mean i'm hanging out too much w/ shady? :confused:

That all depends on what you mean by "hanging out". :whip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×