Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome to........

Originally posted by hunnie818

DEADPLANET!

Where there 105 people online and NO ONE'S POSTING!!!!!

If your looking for a site with next to zero activity...you've come to the right place!!!!! Helping people stay bored for hours!!!!!!

:blown:

did you just wake up from saturday night?

DEADPLANET!

If your looking for a site with next to zero activity...you've come to the right place!!!!! Helping people stay bored for hours!!!!!!

I dont blame the people for not posting. . .it does nothing but cause DRAMA. . you can't even have a opinion on this site! SAD BUT SOOOO TRUE :laugh: :laugh:

Stop your bitchin hunnie..Try being woken up by your father during your nap time (yeah i take naps) to solve one of his most perplexing life questions---"What was Alices Maiden Name on the honeymooners?" :rolleyes: This is what I have been reduced to, and he keeps saying in the most annoying of voices "JAY DID YOU FIND IT YET?" Im goin to cover his face with a pillow while he sleeps tonite:mad:

Of course Im cranky, I just got woken up from my NAP

:(

Originally posted by jp18

Stop your bitchin hunnie..Try being woken up by your father during your nap time (yeah i take naps) to solve one of his most perplexing life questions---"What was Alices Maiden Name on the honeymooners?" :rolleyes: This is what I have been reduced to, and he keeps saying in the most annoying of voices "JAY DID YOU FIND IT YET?" Im goin to cover his face with a pillow while he sleeps tonite:mad:

Of course Im cranky, I just got woken up from my NAP

:(

my dancing partner!!! I missed you on Sat. nite.. i was running around like a crazy girl- can you forgive me?

Originally posted by latinaz

my dancing partner!!! I missed you on Sat. nite.. i was running around like a crazy girl- can you forgive me?

At the end of the nite all I heard outside in your little latina voice was "Hey JP BABY, you didnt even dance with me tonite" :(

Nothing to forgive!! we didnt have enough room...I was moving like Frankstein.

We'll have to make up for it the next time:D

PS--Can you girls stop bringing the damn cameras...The first half hour i was there, it was like we were taking prom pictures--Enough of that!!:mad:

Originally posted by jp18

At the end of the nite all I heard outside in your little latina voice was "Hey JP BABY, you didnt even dance with me tonite" :(

Nothing to forgive!! we didnt have enough room...I was moving like Frankstein.

We'll have to make up for it the next time:D

PS--Can you girls stop bringing the damn cameras...The first half hour i was there, it was like we were taking prom pictures--Enough of that!!:mad:

I WAS ALL CRACKED OUT BY THE END OF THE NITE!! HEHEHEHE

BUT GO TO HUNKA THIS SAT. AND MY CHICKENS AND I WILL BE IN THAT PLACE BLOWING THE SPOT :blown: UP WITH YOU OF COURSE!!!:whip2:

DEADPLANET!

You are too much sometimes.....lol