Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What shampoo and conditioners....

Originally posted by destiny779

Loreal color vive and herbal essence

they work great on my hair

..if u have color treated hair...u shouldn't use herbal essence....it will strip and dull the color......also...any volume/amplify shampoo...that does not say color safe will dull your color as well.....just lookin u out;) :D

I have tried EVERYTHING, and nothing works right on my hair. Herbal Essence-OMG dries my hair out. Pantene clarifying is ok. Since i color it ALOT i need a good conditioner, some are too heavy, some do nothing.

BUT I finally found a shampoo/conditioner i like-Physique

i like biosilk too.

:)

i use loreal fresh vive shampoo and conditioner... it's supposed to keep your hair cleaner longer... i use it b/c i have fine hair and it tends to get a lil greasy too soon.. it helps somewhat, i still have to wash my hair everyday tho...

also, i don't use it often b/c it's like $16 a pop (maybe more now...) but i looooooooove this conditioner by an italian line terax... it's called crema... keeps your hair shiny and helps protect it from getting damaged

i have tried SO MANY drugstore brands of shampoo/conditioners and haven't found one that works well with my hair. the shampoos are usually too harsh for my hair, and the conditioners are too heavy.

i've been using biolage shampoo/conditioner for color-treated hair

i also like rusk and bedhead products

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Bedhead does make GREAT styling products...I never tried their shampoo and conditioner though, are they good? How is biloage for color treated hair??

I use bed head Power Trip.. it works so good.. after i blow dry my hair i can curl the ends w/o using hairspray!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Bedhead does make GREAT styling products...I never tried their shampoo and conditioner though, are they good? How is biloage for color treated hair??

actually i used bedhead shampoo this morning (self-absorbed) and found myself using a lot of it to make it foam up the way i like. it works well and smells really good (most of their products do) but you need to use a lot to get good results. their dumb blonde line is EXCELLENT though. it's for all types of color-treated hair, not just blond.

i really like bioloage products. they're a little cheaper but work just as well. they smell nice too :)

I use Thermasilk shampoo/conditioner.....or..... baby shampoo (which makes mah hair unbelievably soft and fresh) w/Herbal Essenses Intense Blends conditioner. Also, I deep-condition once a week with Herbal Essenses deep conditioner... works really well. And leave-in is a must.