Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wet Coke

DETROIT

Ok, i really only heard that people get this with New York Coke.....

When "somebody i know" gets nice pure coke, "he" never has this problem.....

"he" thinks it is because most NYC coke is SHIT and is cut with Ajax, Baking Soda, Talcum Powder or something else, but when "he" leaves the shit out on a mirror for more than a half hour it attracts humidity and becomes all Sticky, Moist and Yellow! What the fuck is the Deal?.....With nice pure coke you never get this problem, but when the coke is weak this shit always happens...the Shit sticks to the razor and straw and is all fucked up....Anyone else get this problem? Anyone know exactly what it is?

It def. sucks Big Time. I keep it always baggied with no air, it only hits outside air when its time to go!

I really dont know what it is but it does attract moisture.

How do i know this, cutting it up in my bathroom about 10 mins after i took a shower, what a nightmare. But..none the less, it went down with alittle forcing.

The shit i get is pretty freakin good if you ask me and ive had my share. Gotta love those long term Dealer-Buyer Relationships.

• 1 year later...

yea, i actually threw that idea around for a while, but i didnt want to fuck it up. have you tried the microwave? when i called the dude i got it from to bitch about how clumpy it was he said just put it in the freezer (while still in the bag obviously) and wait like 30 mins. I did that and nothing....

This should explain alot of your concerns.....

If you have to re-dry or store it for a loooong time ..... use dessicant... In the household cleaner section of the supermarket they sell a product called Damp Rid.... It's intended for people who have problems with moisture/ mold/mildew in their closets... put it in a container and tape a coffee filter around the top.... place your "gunk" on top of the coffee filter and let it dry overnight....unless your house is really humid it will dry..if your house is humid , but it in the fridge.... Unless some idiot cut it with some random crap that has glucose in it... in that case you'll have to dissolve it in acetone and dry the solution for a few days...

if you put one of those silica packs from vitamin bottles w/ your coke it will stay dry,because they absorb humidity.

don't open the pack. just place the closed and intact packet in your holder of choice. e.g. if you use a midol bottle, just tape the back of the pack to the bottle cap.

this works too...

wet blow is one of the signs that summer is in full swing in NYC...there are ways to combat this. you can put it in the microvave. 9 seconds and put it on a peice of paper. do not micro the baggie. if you have a lot then put some rice (uncooked.duh) in the bottom of your bag. granted it will absorb a small amount of your fun but its not enough to worry about if you have more than a few grams.

my friend puts it in the fridge for an hour.

i

not glucose, glucose is sugar, they use lactose. strange shit to cut with huh?

i know what glucose is.... and FYI Lactose is also a sugar..... Lactose is the most popular cut and works well.... but there are lotsa street dealers who just crush up random pills that sometimes contain alot of glucose... glucose+cocaine+humidity=a sticky mess that cant possibly be aborbed in your nasal passages....... even if you could cut a line from it

• 1 month later...

bake it in your oven on warm or the lowest setting for around 6 or 7 minutes. Take it out and crush it all with a credit card, license, etc. It is nice like that. The whole bunch of it is ready to go for lines or foilies. Hell yeah! hyena

ooh ooh!!! i found the best way...i put the baggie (open) on the concave vent/handle of my imac monitor. make sure its on, sleep or in use. ten minutes or so and crush that shit back up...whooo. lovely baby fine powder. has worked for me every time no matter where i got it from. dont have the handy imac monitor? how about the back of your tv? or whatever...you getit.

(lol-u get tit...)