Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday @ Centro: Parks & Wilson / LES / Lexicon Ave.

Originally posted by awayteam

LET'S STAY FOCUSED!!! WE ARE GONNA GET RUINED THIS THURSDAY! WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOO! :bounce: I wouldn't miss this for the world!!!

Awwww Shizzits, it's on! And The Fans are on their way. We'ze gonna get it on like Michael Jackson's Beat It ..all roped up in the hizzouse knife fightin' and breakdancin. Got our flasks of SoCo, our bottles of gel, and the bathroom attendant got our drakkar NOIR!

Listen to some dope bass beats, Paks and Wilson greasing our flow, we breazing thru getting all the honeys and getting our drink on, because no matter who the hometeam and the awayteam is, they ain't shit without the FANS!

Reprazentin the Club Scene Since Eighty-Fo'.

when you want to look up all time rookie moves you go strait to the awayteams lockerroom because there all sittin there masturbating to pictures of the home team its sad when you see onther man go down like the awayteam you hate to see someone with so much potential go down but you know want awayteam potential does't win games so show up thursday with your dick in your mouth like always and pretend that everyone really likes you instead of us it will be fun you'll hang out have fun its so much kooler on this side amd remember awayteam nobody pays to see the awayteam thanks buuuuddddyyy!!!

Originally posted by ehas23

away teammmmmm....lol..ur real funny...what a low life...please hop off our dicks...and do me a bigger favor..please please tomm nite come up to one of us and tell us this in one of our faces...i really want you too...you wont remember anything ,but the doctors will tell you when you finally wake up..someone has too much im on there hands..so again..we will talk tomm nite..set everythin straight..like men of course...lol..im still giggling from all this..someone from the outside lookin in..thats all you are..see you tomm hopefully......i pray i do

when he awakes @ the hospital - TA & The entire centro promtional team will be waiting ...to put him back to bed...lolololol

i can't wait to meet this winner...lolololololol

Ermin -- "Who Cares..............................."

ta

:mad: My computer is down for a week, and this is the BS that i come back to???? Nice f'ing buzz....HATERS BE GONE....

e, d, don't sweat this petty shit; like TA said, not even worth our time...NO TIME FOR FAKE ONES, ya know!

success breed jealousy and envy, let all these petty wannabes hide behind their screen names and "post" shit! LMFAO, i can't even believe i am wasting my time responding, but sometimes silliness calls for such justification.

Bottom line, these peeps got a problem they know where to find us, unfortunately they need to hide behind their screen names...oh well...hell, u know where to find me.............. ;)

ANYWAY, back to what matters, the music and the vibe....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE REAL ONES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat:

Originally posted by NYCclub15

ANYWAY, back to what matters, the music and the vibe....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE REAL ONES TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat:

Hey Stern, are you saying that 'cause I'm stuck here in DC I'm not real? :( You're mean :mad:

Wish I was goin' tonite... no P&W for DC... blah.

Awwww it looks like poor little hometeam got their balls in a knot! :shaky: That's too bad :( Cause see for the away team, it's all about the MUSIC, man! :nopity: And the SCENE! :party: It's all about pretending we know who parks n wilson are, and assuming they're just gonna be good 'cause someone told us so! :rock:

Hey listen hometeam, here's the deal. I'll be way to busy mackin' the hoes tonite to bother with you but I have a pic of ReachAround, the ringleader, to help you find him:

Mvc-071f.jpg

Look for that dude - or is that two of them? Well whatever, keep your eyes peeled! :shake:

Oh and no need to think the AWAY TEAM is jealous - Meatpaste Thursdays is doing AWWWWWESOME MAN! We are RAKIN IT IN! Even if we never pay anyone and run out the door right after payouts, we're ROCKIN THIS BITCH OFF THE HIZZY werd! Bling Bling.

Originally posted by NYCclub15

:mad: My computer is down for a week, and this is the BS that i come back to???? Nice f'ing buzz....HATERS BE GONE....

e, d, don't sweat this petty shit; like TA said, not even worth our time...NO TIME FOR FAKE ONES, ya know!

success breed jealousy and envy, let all these petty wannabes hide behind their screen names and "post" shit! LMFAO, i can't even believe i am wasting my time responding, but sometimes silliness calls for such justification.

Bottom line, these peeps got a problem they know where to find us, unfortunately they need to hide behind their screen names...oh well...hell, u know where to find me.............. ;)

That's better. :tongue:

YEAH THATS RIGHT SKIRT TUCK WHATEVER U HAVE BETWEEN UR LEGS AND RUN AWAY. UR ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC NOW AND HAVING A GOOD TIME WHEN YESTERDAY U WERE ALL TOUGH TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE PUKING ALL OVER THEMSELVES AND WHO CAN GET THE MOST CRACKED OUT. YOUR JUST THE BIGGEST LOSER. ITS SAD FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD THERE OWN CLICK FOR YEARS BEG TO BE IN OURS JUST BECAUSE NO ONE IN OURS PAYS ANY ATTENTION TO U ANYMORE. KEEP URSELF TUCKED SKIRT CAUSE IM GONNA UNTUCK U TONIGHT.

P.S. FOCUSED, WIN AWARDS, THROWING UP ON UR SELF. ULL BE DOING ALL THAT

listen buddy you'll be to busy mackin it with all the guys you fuckun pussy so do tell me about all the girls you talk to because i know who you are i i'll find you makin outwith some guy named GILAD!!! so for your best intrested just stick fellas well rock the ho's later FISH! your friends from hometeam!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Stern, are you saying that 'cause I'm stuck here in DC I'm not real? :( You're mean :mad:

Wish I was goin' tonite... no P&W for DC... blah.

u crazy, u know, i luv u girl! lmao...i love you and the stunts u have pulled ;)

now stay focused!

Originally posted by zebo51

listen buddy you'll be to busy mackin it with all the guys you fuckun pussy so do tell me about all the girls you talk to because i know who you are i i'll find you makin outwith some guy named GILAD!!! so for your best intrested just stick fellas well rock the ho's later FISH! your friends from hometeam!!!

Oh really? Who am I? :confused: Tell me tough guy!

Tell me who's gonna win the award hometeam! Who's takin one for the hometeam tonight? :rofl:

You kids go gel up for Centro, I'll see you hangin' around pretending you know what's going on somewhere, like you're big shit :aright: Zebo don't be bitter ur BF Gilad dumped u, I don't know him but I heard he could make u cry!

Well enough negative shit let's get on with the PARTY where's the AWAY TEAM at! Yeah man, let's get ready to roll 51,129 deep and show everyone how cool it is to be part of the TEAM - yeaaaahhhhhhh yo who's gettin cracked out tonight? Who's bringin the nose candy? Cause we def needs lots of that shit! Yeah man this weekend's gonna be KILLER! I don't know if I can take it!!! :eek: