Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any vintage stores?

clubrat98

Originally posted by mystify82281

honestly rizzo your attitude has got to go.... take your ass over to the drama board or something and stop being so rude!

ps GET over yourself!:rolleyes:

Honestly mystify82281 that avatar of Brittney Spears has got to go....take your ass back to Trenton New Jersey, find a local gym or something and stop thinking your part of the pretty and trendy crowd, when your some meaty heffer from that scumpit trash breeding grounds from NJ who shops at Bebe and Structure.

Originally posted by clubrat98

Hey rizzo, how about u go fuck yourself...you have no idea about me or what I wear

clubrat98

Clubber

Thats all I need to know chump.

Your routine:

Find some gel.

Hit a Vitamin World.

Go to A/X.

Roll up to Joeys in Clifton.

Originally posted by rizzo

Honestly mystify82281 that avatar of Brittney Spears has got to go....take your ass back to Trenton New Jersey, find a local gym or something and stop thinking your part of the pretty and trendy crowd, when your some meaty heffer from that scumpit trash breeding grounds from NJ who shops at Bebe and Structure.

Honesty I could care less about what you say -- You're rude and completely ignorant.... Clubrat was asking for help, not for someone to say "fuck off" -- was that necessarY?????

FYI - I DO NOT LIVE anywhere near Trenton, actually I live in bergen county - one of the top 5 richest counties in the US , and I do belong to a gym and work out all the time, I'm not a meaty heffer, and where I shop has nothing to do with it .... Go waste space somewhere else!

Originally posted by mystify82281

Honesty I could care less about what you say -- You're rude and completely ignorant.... Clubrat was asking for help, not for someone to say "fuck off" -- was that necessarY?????

FYI - I DO NOT LIVE anywhere near Trenton, actually I live in bergen county - one of the top 5 richest counties in the US , and I do belong to a gym and work out all the time, I'm not a meaty heffer, and where I shop has nothing to do with it .... Go waste space somewhere else!

:laugh: it is pointless to try to prove yourself. just say: yup, i'm a fat heffer from NJ and proud :rolleyes: then he will shut up. oh and where you shop has everythign to do with it ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: it is pointless to try to prove yourself. just say: yup, i'm a fat heffer from NJ and proud :rolleyes: then he will shut up. oh and where you shop has everythign to do with it ;)

Well as you all know, A/X, BeBe, GNC, Tanning Salons, Hair Gel, Garbage, Crime, and anything else Rizzo can bitch about is exclusive to New Jersey.

so mystify91938818138198 whatever, instead of posting little cutsey Brittney Spears avatars to show your appreciation for her genetic beauty and also show the rest of these slob's that "hey I'm also in the trendy IN crowd!!! Look at my avatar!!"; post a real picture and Ill determine if you goto the gym to actually burn your excess calories, or to just hit on the freshly creatined up Vinny doing 95 pound curls.

somebitch: you indeed are overweight for your height. Get out of your 1 bedroom apartment up in Ronkonkoma or whatever ghetto meets redneck trashy Upstate county you live in, stop wrapping your DSL lipps around Mr Gravity while sitting on your tore up sofa and meet up with the ditzy mistify59913881 and hit the stairmaster.

I love sloppy trashy chodes.

so mystify91938818138198 whatever, instead of posting little cutsey Brittney Spears avatars to show your appreciation for her genetic beauty and also show the rest of these slob's that "hey I'm also in the trendy IN crowd!!! Look at my avatar!!"; post a real picture and Ill determine if you goto the gym to actually burn your excess calories, or to just hit on the freshly creatined up Vinny doing 95 pound curls.

somebitch: you indeed are overweight for your height. Get out of your 1 bedroom apartment up in Ronkonkoma or whatever ghetto meets redneck trashy Upstate county you live in, stop wrapping your DSL lipps around Mr Gravity while sitting on your tore up sofa and meet up with the ditzy mistify59913881 and hit the stairmaster.

I love sloppy trashy chodes.

god u are such a fuckin disgrace

go play in traffic. :blown:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Seriously, unless you write for STYLE magazine STFU you stupid ass...I dont understand why you have such a bad attitude...they do say that happens when peoples career models stop short...Now STAY THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD:blown:

Seriously, unless you loose 50 pounds, and stop thinking your some hot shit diva from Dirtay Jurrzeee STFU you ugly cow. I dont understand why you have a problem with me exposing the truth in real form...they do say that happens when insecure trash read things about themselfs...Now STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MANHATTAN:blown:

On a side note, I did a DKNY campaign which paid quite well, so the only thing stopping short will be your heart after 8 scoops of Waavy Gravy ice cream

Seriously, unless you loose 50 pounds, and stop thinking your some hot shit diva from Dirtay Jurrzeee STFU you ugly cow. I dont understand why you have a problem with me exposing the truth in real form...they do say that happens when insecure trash read things about themselfs...Now STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MANHATTAN:blown:

On a side note, I did a DKNY campaign which paid quite well, so the only thing stopping short will be your heart after 8 scoops of Waavy Gravy ice cream

~~are u gonna kick me out of manhattan too??:rolleyes:

everyone knows youre a phony... you say im fat and i am 5'4 100 pounds. :rolleyes: you reveal no truths.

Originally posted by somebitch

everyone knows youre a phony... you say im fat and i am 5'4 100 pounds. :rolleyes: you reveal no truths.

Keep thinking your not fat. Chad showed me your pictures one day when you were all over his sack, and all I can say is that you do not have a good body in the slightest way.

Im glad the Jon Stephens mindwash got to you too. I'm actually a 300 pound albino dwarf who wished he could live A List life and lashes out his anger on a Internet Message Board.

PM me your address and ill drive up there and drop off a free 3 month membership to the Reebok sports club to help you out.

Keep thinking your not fat. Chad showed me your pictures one day when you were all over his sack, and all I can say is that you do not have a good body in the slightest way.

oh please, i spoke to the kid one time for about 5 minutes. he asked me if i wanted to hang out sometime and i said maybe, then we never spoke again.

yeah, i really was on his sack.

i admit chad has a hot picture but he is just as phony as you are. anyone can download a picture and say it is them. get a clue :rolleyes: besides you might be a "model" but you are in no way sexy from what i can see in your pictures. you look interesting & unhealthy, a skinny dopefiend freak. probably with a skinny little dick to match. hahaha.

anyway, i know i am not fat... like i said, i am 5'4 100 pounds, i actually need to gain 5 pounds. i may not be perfect, there are plenty of negative things to be said about me physically, mentally, whatever but fat is not one of them.

anyway, tell your friend chad i say hi :idea:

Rizzo...:laugh: :laugh: DO you think your cool b/c your only defense is to call people names? HAHAHA...first off, you KNOW nothing about half the people on this board, so STFU already PUHLEASE. Secondly...you dont know ANYTHING about me, and if you did you would know I am extremely far from fat...Thirdly, why do you keep telling people to join gyms??? I know most girls on this board already BELONG and go to one, so unless you are giving away free memberships at Bally's, stop talking shit and get on a treadmill... If your insecurities are stooping you so low as to having you ATTEMPT to mock people who are innocently posting on an internet board then you are further gone then I thought. NOONE wants drama here so why dont you just suck up your nasty comments and attitude and bitch at yourself for being so rude and obnoxious....ATTITUDES like that will get you nowhere in life FAST, so just drop it b/c NOONE here has started with you until you came out Fighting like a fkn mad man:blank: