Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any vintage stores?

clubrat98

Originally posted by somebitch

oh please, i spoke to the kid one time for about 5 minutes. he asked me if i wanted to hang out sometime and i said maybe, then we never spoke again.

Kid? hes way older then you so stop acting like your one hot nugget of shit by calling him "kid". I doubt that he kept bugging you to hang out with him...maybe the other way around, because you were like 1 of 5 constantly PM;ing him.

yeah, i really was on his sack.

i admit chad has a hot picture but he is just as phony as you are. anyone can download a picture and say it is them. get a clue :rolleyes: besides you might be a "model" but you are in no way sexy from what i can see in your pictures. you look interesting & unhealthy, a skinny dopefiend freak. probably with a skinny little dick to match. hahaha.

Once again buttercup, until you prove that I'm a "phony" your shooting blanks. If I really wanted to pull some moves, Id pretend Im some producer/actor/ or top male supermodel. And try to find 50 pics of me "floating around"...doubt they exist.

This interesting and unhealthy look has had me working top designers for 3 years and grossing more in a month than you in a year. Skinny? Far from it.

anyway, i know i am not fat... like i said, i am 5'4 100 pounds, i actually need to gain 5 pounds. i may not be perfect, there are plenty of negative things to be said about me physically, mentally, whatever but fat is not one of them.

anyway, tell your friend chad i say hi :idea:

Your chubby, and I wont tell him anything.

:idea:

Originally posted by rizzo

Kid? hes way older then you so stop acting like your one hot nugget of shit by calling him "kid". I doubt that he kept bugging you to hang out with him...maybe the other way around, because you were like 1 of 5 constantly PM;ing him.

Your chubby, and I wont tell him anything.

:idea:

:laugh: you make me laugh.

i dont have PMs and i never did so youre definitely making this shit up. its funny you know all about who msged the kid, perhaps you and chadc are the same person... :idea: