Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever felt comfy enough to go potty...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jroo

ok, this is gonna gross you all out, but, a couple of weeks ago, i was with my girl, and got her really drunk. she puked and everything. then we got back to the house, and some how i was in the bathroom with her. i was drunk too. we dont really know what happened, we have talked about it. but we think she didnt want to pass out in there, so she asked me to go in with her. i was standing in front of her, and was sitting down pooping. she was leaning her head against my leg. i was supporting her weight like that. next time im asking for a curtosey flush, cuz damn. i still love her, it didnt change how i feel about her at all. ive been in the bathroom with a girl like 3 years ago, and she was drunk and was peeing in the bathtub, and wanted me in there. well, she farted while peeing and i was just overall disgusted with her, so i ditched. but thats true love , when you can tolerate your partner's drunken shitting. i will have to say, i was impressed with my girl's wiping. one wipe and she was done. i was like, no way!! wipe again, prove it! and she did, and showed me. i was like wow!!! ok, WAY TOO MUCH INFO, i know. but fuck, what good is a message board if no one talks about shit!?

not sure how I feel about that whole one wipe thing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sweetie029

Yes I have..it's really not a big deal..

are you talking about pee or dudy?

I think pooping in front of someone is kind of a big deal

Originally posted by gabo

are you talking about pee or dudy?

I think pooping in front of someone is kind of a big deal

Yes pooping..it's not like I said "Hey honey I have to take a dump, you want to come watch?!" but there have been instances (Me & my bf never used to lock the bathroom door) when either him or I have been in the bathroom & the other has needed something we would just walk in & there were times when one of us was pooping...it's not like you stand there & watch...you do what you have to do & leave the other person to their business :)

Originally posted by sweetie029

Yes pooping..it's not like I said "Hey honey I have to take a dump, you want to come watch?!" but there have been instances (Me & my bf never used to lock the bathroom door) when either him or I have been in the bathroom & the other has needed something we would just walk in & there were times when one of us was pooping...it's not like you stand there & watch...you do what you have to do & leave the other person to their business :)

exxxactly. that is what i was saying but gabo made me feel like some kinda freak... im happy im not the only one now.

in front of your bf or gf??

I cant say I ever went to the bathroom in front of someone.... well I peed in front of a gf but thats no biggie.

my ex and i was sooo damn comfortable together and ish... that we would go in front of each other and everything... sometimes she had this weird thing that when i had to pee she'd come in with me to hold it... lol... man i miss her... :( (and when she had to fart she did this cute lil thing like make a fist and close her eyes and be like "ooops! hee hee")

somebitch, you shat in front of your guy?? what was that like??

I never had a girlfriend fart in fron t of me wtf!! and we dated for 2 years. come to think of it, I never had a girl fart in fron of me! well except my sister but that doesnt count... I am talking about a hot girl that isnt family.:D

:laugh:

i pee but never take out "free willy" if he still inside of the bathroom....

i use to seat out side of the bath wile he was taking out and chat with him with the door open hahahahahah

welll in less word we want to hear if u guys care if ur girl farts or not?

Originally posted by scaredgirl

welll in less word we want to hear if u guys care if ur girl farts or not?

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... man i miss her... :( (and when she had to fart she did this cute lil thing like make a fist and close her eyes and be like "ooops! hee hee")

dgmodel :) ok

hey but dose who care let me ask u something do u understand how hard is for us to hold ur self for hours and hours wile ur stomach is getting bigger full of gas and also painfull ???

i mean i know is not so sexy but is also very painfull to be holding just because u dont want to embarrase ur self with the guy u like

i wish guys realise how hard is all that ...

is a SACRIFICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh i know... i do it as well... i guess my only advise would be smoke a stoge or if youre watching jeopardy or something start clapping like mad when you have to fart and say youre happy you got it right or something... or get up to go get a drink pull out a monkey and go back... i dont know... however lol... i know whats its like to hold it in for hours... i never like to fart to doookoo in front of new gf's or even friends for that matter... i usually wait till we're going out for MAD before i do it... I mean MAD... my rule of them is when she first does it than its cool... ill do it...

(does that even make sense??? you know what i mean)

oh i know... i do it as well... i guess my only advise would be smoke a stoge or if youre watching jeopardy or something start clapping like mad when you have to fart and say youre happy you got it right or something... or get up to go get a drink pull out a monkey and go back... i dont know... however lol... i know whats its like to hold it in for hours... i never like to fart to doookoo in front of new gf's or even friends for that matter... i usually wait till we're going out for MAD before i do it... I mean MAD... my rule of them is when she first does it than its cool... ill do it...

hahahahah i love ur answers u make me laugh so much.

is exactly what i do,i miss my self around the house like if im wondering something hihih

why u guys always want us to do the first move in that subject

heheheh i remember how bad i use to feel when i was with my guy because i hold it so much,a few hours later my stomach will be like a pregnant women

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

exxxactly. that is what i was saying but gabo made me feel like some kinda freak... im happy im not the only one now.

I am sorry bitch! I didnt mean to make u feel like that.

I am not saying that you're a freak if you drop the kids off at the pool in front of your bf, I was just really wondering how many people did it, I would be totally into it if I loved her and she had to go.

Originally posted by somebitch

Poop..:shake: a very scary thing :laugh:...This convo came up w/ me & my friends once...I felt like a freak of nature for a while but hey..at least we are comfortable with our bodily functions

:laugh: youre so funny. what about @ work??

at work... hrmmm thats some shit... ummm... in a meeting theres no escape... thats a clincher... its quiet the speaker du jour is going on some rant, and youre on the verge of a nervous breakdown because those mexican food demons are trying to escape your ahole... nervous sweat is trickling down your forehead, and all you can do is have this pseudo-interested stare on your face while biting your lip and waiting for the meeting to be over... or you can do like one of my buddies and just rip one and turn around and look at the guy behind him like it was his fault... (this manuver always makes me burst out in laughter cause its never one of those pweeee ones or those "phew i made it ones" its always a friggin 4th of july celebration in your pants during those quiet moments or the ones that stank like satans ass...) what i do is go outside for a breathe of fresh air, or go buy a tea or water in the lobby... other than that i got nothing... if you have any suggestions id love to hear it...

(and when she had to fart she did this cute lil thing like make a fist and close her eyes and be like "ooops! hee hee")

I love stuff like that!! :cool:

Not all the time of course, but once in a while it is pretty funny. Something about girls who make bodily noises, I guess it makes them more of your best friend which is the best type of mate.

Anyone ever fart under the covers and hold your partners head under there?? I've never, but it could be considered a form of cruel and unusual punishment. :idea:

once a long time ago... she was sleeping i was watching some stand up on comedy central we both were in bed... blah blah blah, so i couldnt resist... i slapped her forehead (just a love tap of course) and then pulled the covers over her head and "brrrrrt!!!" it was the funniest shit!!! i couldnt stop laughing... and she was yelling "like wtf is wrong with you, blah you dont shit like that to sleeping ppl blah" lmao...

once a long time ago... she was sleeping i was watching some stand up on comedy central we both were in bed... blah blah blah, so i couldnt resist... i slapped her forehead (just a love tap of course) and then pulled the covers over her head and "brrrrrt!!!" it was the funniest shit!!! i couldnt stop laughing... and she was yelling "like wtf is wrong with you, blah you dont shit like that to sleeping ppl blah" lmao...

. . :laugh: . . :laugh: . . . Thats the funniest shit I've read all week!! . . Fucking Classic . . :aright: . . .

Guest jroo
Originally posted by weyes

jroo, i like your current story, but i can't believe you broke up with a girl for farting.

no no no, i wasnt dating that girl. she was just a drunk tramp that tried to get with me a few times. and when i was thinking about doing it, she digusted me. then when i walked out of the bathroom, she got on the phone. so i left. she was so drunk that she probably forgot i was there. i didnt want to be with her anyway. me and my girl now fart all the time. we dont do it naked though. hey gabo, can you wipe just once? and be totally clean? i was amazed. she was like, "once in the back, and once in crotch, and we're done" i love her, she's so cute!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sosultan

Holy cow! Sounds like I'm a major minority pool here, but I don't want to be in a bathroom when my girl does her thing. There's simply no need for that.

hey, i never said i wanted to be in there. till this day i still try and figure out why i was in there. i cant pee infront of her though, i cant even pee in a urninal. i get stage fright like no other. the stall is the only way for me. unless im drunk. then im outside peeing all over the place. writing my name and everything.