Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

Iam Going Crazy!!!!!

Guest gabo

I am sooooooooo horny lately!! Everything reminds me of sex! I was at the dmv today and all I was doing was thinking of sex. I was thinking of this whole fantasy with this hot girl behind the desk, till I had such a raging boner!

I cant get it out of my mind, All I think about is eating some pussy and giving her the fuck of a lifetime.

Originally posted by gabo

I was thinking of this whole fantasy with this hot girl behind the desk, till I had such a raging boner!

I cant get it out of my mind, All I think about is eating some pussy and giving her the fuck of a lifetime.

go for it

;)

i'm just boy-crazy --- getting all weak and having the wind knocked out of me when i see some - well, a lot of 'em. sucks as much, i never get anywhere, even though our (mine and yours, gabo) goals may be different :( .

Originally posted by gabo

I am sooooooooo horny lately!! Everything reminds me of sex! I was at the dmv today and all I was doing was thinking of sex. I was thinking of this whole fantasy with this hot girl behind the desk, till I had such a raging boner!

was she even hot? lol, the people at my DMV are SCARY, lol ;)