Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all the little bitches..............

mindfaqd

Originally posted by wakeup

how original....but i agree about talkin about music.....its all the can someone send me, or im looking for XXXX email me posts that are annoying.

not original but surely fitting.

true about the leeches. if u aint got connections, don't ask strangers to hook u up. but if they dont ask u for the track directly, ignorance is bliss.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

not original but surely fitting.

true about the leeches. if u aint got connections, don't ask strangers to hook u up. but if they dont ask u for the track directly, ignorance is bliss.

ur right but u know how many times i got pm'd from people i have no clue who they are. hi i saw ur list , anyway of sendin tha ttrack to me. or hey im lookin to trade. this happend to numerous people who posted lists also, its funny at 1st but people are so pathetic they pm u a few times for shit.

ur right but u know how many times i got pm'd from people i have no clue who they are. hi i saw ur list , anyway of sendin tha ttrack to me. or hey im lookin to trade. this happend to numerous people who posted lists also, its funny at 1st but people are so pathetic they pm u a few times for shit.

thats why i dont post shit.. cause i dont wanna be bothered

Originally posted by muzikman

thats why i dont post shit.. cause i dont wanna be bothered

yup and i dont do it anymore except maybe talk about a certain track or 2. its also so dumb to argue on here. though its always the same people who always bitch that people are greedy or cool cause they have hook ups.

Thats the number one reason why this board can be so stupid. If Im gonna post about a song, or read a review, I dont want 1000 posts by dip-shits begging for a track they never even heard of..

Instead of begging and pleading, how about doing a lil research and getting that track yourself, either thru soulseek or some other online mp3 source. With the internet, there are a million and one ways one can get tracks. IM'ing random people and begging will get you nowhere..fast!

Im not saying I have the best hookups or whatever, but It took me a long time to get to where I am today.(again, not saying I get shit the first day it comes out)..I did it by doing my homework and looking out for new tracks . If I had started out by harassing everyone on message boards,I'd still be buying Louie Devito cds to hear the newest jams..

All Im saying is that, and I think everyone will agree, its the clueless newbies who are ruining the board. I dont carewhere you get your track from, as long as you're willing to discuss it. If youre not here to talk about music, then what the fuck are you here for?

Originally posted by avalondon3

Thats the number one reason why this board can be so stupid. If Im gonna post about a song, or read a review, I dont want 1000 posts by dip-shits begging for a track they never even heard of..

Instead of begging and pleading, how about doing a lil research and getting that track yourself, either thru soulseek or some other online mp3 source. With the internet, there are a million and one ways one can get tracks. IM'ing random people and begging will get you nowhere..fast!

Im not saying I have the best hookups or whatever, but It took me a long time to get to where I am today.(again, not saying I get shit the first day it comes out)..I did it by doing my homework and looking out for new tracks . If I had started out by harassing everyone on message boards,I'd still be buying Louie Devito cds to hear the newest jams..

All Im saying is that, and I think everyone will agree, its the clueless newbies who are ruining the board. I dont carewhere you get your track from, as long as you're willing to discuss it. If youre not here to talk about music, then what the fuck are you here for?

couldnt have said it better myself. the best point u made is people not even knowin the track. id post shit thats not even out in the states (i highly doubt they heard it out either) their asking for. only cause they might recognize the artist or remixer. as for the clueless newbies, i know u have to start somewhere but these fuckin mp3 whores are ruining everything and they see nothin wrong with it either ...wanna trade ;)

Originally posted by avalondon3

:clap: