Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Torture, Torture Motha Fuckas "

bobross

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ill fuckin sow your asshole shut and just keep feeding you and feeding you and feeding you...

then ill leave a fuckin hanger on the stove for like half a fucken hour and stick that shit up yo ass like SSSSSSS....

lolll.... "yo i'll fuckin, cutt your knee caps off and make you kneel in a staircase of piss..." --tical

im gonna start makin up my own...

ill fuckin chop your fingers off then tie you to the toilet and make you drink a laxative. then ill cut your nipples off and use them to sew your eyes close. then ill cut your scrotum off at use it to gag you biatch...

Now thats a pretty image right before going to bed. :eek::shake:

:tongue:

ill fuckin chop your fingers off then tie you to the toilet and make you drink a laxative. then ill cut your nipples off and use them to sew your eyes close. then ill cut your scrotum off at use it to gag you biatch...

then ill switch ur normal 2 ply toilet paper with some sandpaper...

LOL... ok there Hannibal the lover... very creative

i dont think anyones gonna top those, i quit..

c'mon man this thread has alot of potential.

i'll Fuckinn... tie you to a fuckin bath tub and lock you in the bathroom with a naked Whoopi Goldberg... while you get chinese water tortured by the shower drips and raped by a whoopi, while you choke on your own vomit from disgust.... like SssSSSSS!!

:confused:

Originally posted by bobross

i'll Fuckinn... tie you to a fuckin bath tub and lock you in the bathroom with a naked Whoopi Goldberg... while you get chinese water tortured by the shower drips and raped by a whoopi, while you choke on your own vomit from disgust.... like SssSSSSS!!

ill bash you in the head with retarded babies dipped with gravy who were infected with rabies born by ladies named mercedes...maybe their israelis?

Originally posted by bobross

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: very funny