Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The worst day of my life.......

perns2002

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

so sorry hon :( hope it gets better...*****hug*****

Thanks.................... hugs are great - !

Just when I thought my life sucks, my friend is going threw something far worse then I could even imagine. It kinda helped put things into a different perspective.......

I totally feel for you and know where you comming from. I broke up with my girl because she got accepted to a college in NJ. Well she left and I couldnt take it. So what did I do? I drove from California all the way to NJ. When I got there she told me it was over....I guess those are the breaks you get in life and it wouldnt workout:(

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: maybe u can join my bitter & jaded club... we can both walk around with a wall up and for fun we can go out and spy girls with open toed/backed shoes in the winter and laugh at them.

sorry, i dont mean to be insensitive. just trying to make u :)

men really do suck!!!!!!!!! :( i am sorry you are hurting girl.

.....i am like the president of that club! lol......

.......if it makes u feel any better perns....last night was the worst night ever for me...........and in the last couple of hours my sadness has started it's evolution into hatred......then comes the fun part revenge..........

.....the best revenge is your own happiness.............

misk, i think i am "reading your mail", lol...i am in the hurt/hating stage, and i am about to start a "40 days/40 nights campaign" to stay the hell away from men, sex(and that part of the deal will suck, lol), and all the BS that comes with them! meanwhile, i sent in my application to the "bitter and jaded club" ;)

perns, i honestly hope things are looking up for you hon...:)

Originally posted by misk

.....i am like the president of that club! lol......

.......if it makes u feel any better perns....last night was the worst night ever for me...........and in the last couple of hours my sadness has started it's evolution into hatred......then comes the fun part revenge..........

.....the best revenge is your own happiness.............

What happened Misk?? DO you want us to get em for ya?:blown:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

What happened Misk?? DO you want us to get em for ya?:blown:

.....lol.......o he will get his......however...i will let u know if and when i need some back-up!!!!:hang: ((i think we will have to hang him from a body part other than his neck....for effect!))

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Perns...sometimes you need alittle " you" time to realize how important your relationship is. Every couple goes thru rough times, no matter how perfect people preach their relationship to be. Sometimes space, even though it hurts and IS something you dont want to admit to yourself at times, it will give you a breath of fresh air to discover who YOU are and how YOU deal with things on your own. It can ONLY make your relationship better, trust me...If you two were meant to be, it will work out, no matter what has gotten in the way...good luck and keep us posted;)

dknybabe, ur 100% right..perns, i dont kno u, but i kno what u'r goin thru..me and my bf of almost 3 years broke up this month after 2 months of fighting and drama..some days its like what am i gonna do, and i kinda feel lost..there's no phone call in the mornin, durin the day, or at night to say goodnite...there's no more bein with someone i feel so comfortable with i could do or say anything and kno it wont change anything..and then there's the days where i feel that i can get through it all....its so exhausting, but being around friends def helps..so make sure u make time to go out and have fun..and remember u deserve the best, and if someone isnt making u happy or is not willing to work to make thnings better, theyre not worth ur time..feel better

oh n misk - i agree, happiness is the best revenge!

Originally posted by clubbincutie

dknybabe, ur 100% right..perns, i dont kno u, but i kno what u'r goin thru..me and my bf of almost 3 years broke up this month after 2 months of fighting and drama..some days its like what am i gonna do, and i kinda feel lost..there's no phone call in the mornin, durin the day, or at night to say goodnite...there's no more bein with someone i feel so comfortable with i could do or say anything and kno it wont change anything..and then there's the days where i feel that i can get through it all....its so exhausting, but being around friends def helps..so make sure u make time to go out and have fun..and remember u deserve the best, and if someone isnt making u happy or is not willing to work to make thnings better, theyre not worth ur time..feel better

oh n misk - i agree, happiness is the best revenge!

I sooooo know what you mean on all this. I've been there, and it hurts so much. The only thing that can help is time, friends, and lots of tissues!!!! It was like I lost my best friend and boyfriend all at once... :( It was SO hard not to get those daily phone calls -- and not having someone just to cuddle with and watch tv....... :( oh just thinking about it makes me sad :(

Originally posted by mystify82281

I sooooo know what you mean on all this. I've been there, and it hurts so much. The only thing that can help is time, friends, and lots of tissues!!!! It was like I lost my best friend and boyfriend all at once... :( It was SO hard not to get those daily phone calls -- and not having someone just to cuddle with and watch tv....... :( oh just thinking about it makes me sad :(

u really do kno what i mean...he was my best friend too, so its like losing 2 at once, and i miss both...i just wish time would go a little quicker, ive gone thru way too many tissues, we're talkin boxes, hehe...jus gotta keep workin thru it i guess..i mean my friends say, u jus gotta get out there, meet new people, etc...but u kno how long its been since ive met/talked to/hung out w/guys as a single girl? its a whole different side of things...anyway it helps to kno others are goin thru it...we need a support group or somethin...hehe

u really do kno what i mean...he was my best friend too, so its like losing 2 at once, and i miss both...i just wish time would go a little quicker, ive gone thru way too many tissues, we're talkin boxes, hehe...jus gotta keep workin thru it i guess..i mean my friends say, u jus gotta get out there, meet new people, etc...but u kno how long its been since ive met/talked to/hung out w/guys as a single girl? its a whole different side of things...anyway it helps to kno others are goin thru it...we need a support group or somethin...hehe

yeah you just really gotta keep busy -- go out, try to have fun, talk to you girlfriends, work out to relieve the stress and to think, and keep your head up......

although i'm not going through that right now (it was a few months ago -- i was heartbroken) i sooo feel your pain.....

we are all here for you!!!!

where are you from clubbincute???

Can I be president of support group........ I also find it wierd again going out sinlge...........

yeah you just really gotta keep busy -- go out, try to have fun, talk to you girlfriends, work out to relieve the stress and to think, and keep your head up......

although i'm not going through that right now (it was a few months ago -- i was heartbroken) i sooo feel your pain.....

we are all here for you!!!!

where are you from clubbincute???

im from north jersey, essex county

u kno, i have found that workin out helps alot..it makes me feel like im doin somethin for myself.. i realize i jus gotta keep doin what im doin and eventually all those thoughts that now pop into my head and make me sad, will go away...so u were where i am a few months ago? n u survived? hehe, u will be my inspiration :) thanx for the encouragemnt..

perns-sure u can b president of the support group...so when n where is the first meetin? hehe...

n about the being single again thing..i thnk its weird for me because the last time i was single i was 18-19..now im 22...its a whole differnt scene now...and im not really lookin forward to all the games that go along with meeting n gettin to kno someone knew..u kno what im talkin bout..givin ur # to someone, then wonderin if hes gonna call..if he does n u hang out, will he call again, what does he think,etc....im very straight forward and honest but i wish more guys were..it would be so much easier

I somehow survived it.... It was sooo hard though.... I sulked for a goooood while.... but once I started getting up and doing things, I started to feel so much better. It's like I had to remind myself that I was actually someone without him.... ANd I had to remember who that person was, you know??? It's sooo good for you though, because when it's all over and you start bein happy again, you'll realize how strong you've become and how much you've learned.....

anyways, if anyone needs anything, i'm only a PM away :) so if you ever need to vent or whatever.... love ya.....

I somehow survived it.... It was sooo hard though.... I sulked for a goooood while.... but once I started getting up and doing things, I started to feel so much better. It's like I had to remind myself that I was actually someone without him.... ANd I had to remember who that person was, you know??? It's sooo good for you though, because when it's all over and you start bein happy again, you'll realize how strong you've become and how much you've learned.....

anyways, if anyone needs anything, i'm only a PM away :) so if you ever need to vent or whatever.... love ya.....

yea i cry somedays or when i'm reminded about certain things...n the holidays comin up are goin to be weird, i miss his family too..but i knowing that i made the decision since he coldnt give me what i needed to leave kinda makes me feel empowered and respect myself more...either way, the winter is gonna b tough..when it gets all cold n yucky out, u kno the first thing u wanna do is stay in w/someone...guess thats what friends r for..hehe..thanx for all the kind words..it does help talkin n knowin others have been there and gotten thru it..thanx everyone