Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Hump Day :-)

Originally posted by xrapturex

At least it is wednesday. We are only a few days off from the weekend. This was a tough week and it isnt even over yet?!?!?!?! Does anyone else hate their job?

Glad it's Wednesday.....That makes tomorrow Thirsty Thursday:pint:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

OH YEA! .....especially when you are in the middle of a layoff-athon....makes it SO easy to stay motivated !:mad:

Well, at least i dont have to worry about getting layed off. Sometimes i wish i would though...this place sucks.

:blown: Is it freakin 5 oclock yet ....friday feels like a month away right now....

Ill pay somebody to read my emails for me...all you have to do is reply to everything with ..... "Ill make that a priority.."

:mad::laugh::mad::laugh::mad:

If you have Lotus Notes, set an auto response..:laugh: :laugh:

My job is great, but I could do without the 60 yr old bitch who thinks Im out to sabotage her and the annoying kid that I hired who asks stupid questions and whose breath smells like he at a bowl of poop for breakfast:(

Originally posted by jp18

My job is great, but I could do without the 60 yr old bitch who thinks Im out to sabotage her and the annoying kid that I hired who asks stupid questions and whose breath smells like he at a bowl of poop for breakfast:(

I think I work with his older brother, who like a combo of Kmart cologne and moth balls...makes a elevator ride an adventure and a 1/2

I think I work with his older brother, who like a combo of Kmart cologne and moth balls...makes a elevator ride an adventure and a 1/2

Me and my boss put a glass jar of mints near his desk and drop suttle hints--Ex. You want a mint..Are you sure? take 1 I insist.

Originally posted by allishara

Too funny! :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe you should just start dancing and scare him off! haha!

Im just bustin - you know it

You are no longer allowed to talk any shit, considering your ass was not at DEKO on saturday...:mad:

Originally posted by allishara

Well - besides the job with Poop breath - I see you moonlight as AlliShara's STALKER!! Why you all in ma grill boy!!

I'll make it out one night - I'll send you my autograph in the meantime.

Oh please can you send me the autograph...Oh, and I guess what i heard was true, judging by your signature.:laugh:

All I can say is the person that thought of instant messages saves my life every day......I need to buy that guy a drink

Cuts down on the face to face stinkfest......

:D:laugh:

Ha ha.....Technology does have it's benefits, sometimes....:laugh: