Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fAcToRy gIrLs!!!!!

kidliquid80

Ladiessssssss, I'm from Boston, and I'll be goin to the Sound Factory for the next couple of weeks, I'll espically be there this Saturday night the 26th for the halloween party. I havn't been to the Factory in two years which is why I'll be goin for the next couple of weeks to make up for lost time!!!! All of my friends back out on NY trips so I'll be goin with only a couple of my boyzzz...who are hardcore and are ready to tear it upppp!!!! we're just lookin for pretty ladies who love to dance so we can have a good time!!!!!

WWWHHHHOOO'''SSSSS DDDOOOWWWWWWNNNN!!!!!

:party::spank::whip2::sperm::makeout::kiss2::love2::comit:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck getting next to the girls in SF. Honestly you have a better chance hitching a ride with the Russians on their next space shuttle launch.

Tons of cock blockers in SF but you might have a chance this weekend. Lots of girls who only go to theme parties will be there Saturday.

Get there before 7am before the hard core SF girls and cock blockers *roll* in..........

Originally posted by kidliquid80

So that's how it is huh;;;

I'll take your word for it....... but what do you mean by cock blockers???????:blown: :blown: :blown:

Cock blockers you know the guys and girls who prevent you from fucking their friends. Do everything in their power and make sure no monkey dance occur. Dude I"m sorry but don't take this the wrong way move back to the city you been in BOston wayyyyyyyyyy toooooo long............

Originally posted by irenegade7

Cock blockers you know the guys and girls who prevent you from fucking their friends. Do everything in their power and make sure no monkey dance occur. Dude I"m sorry but don't take this the wrong way move back to the city you been in BOston wayyyyyyyyyy toooooo long............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cock blockers you know the guys and girls who prevent you from fucking their friends.

Thanx for the 411...I never heard that before,,,maybe because i havn't had a problem fuckin to many girls... :3some: :3some: :comit: you obivously know what that means... so that must be a personal problem you have of gettin with girls lol... just kidin that's for the Boston joke

Originally posted by jk9

Kidliquid had to have been wasted when he made this post, this is pathetic,

Yeah actually i was wasted:vomit3: :vomit2::puke: almost as wasted as your mama the night she opened her legs to a hobo and you were conceved.... funny that this post is pathetic yet you were pathetic enough to come here you dinky fagotttt:finger: :bigfinge::argue2::box::kill9:

Yeah actually i was wasted:vomit3: :vomit2::puke: almost as wasted as your mama the night she opened her legs to a hobo and you were conceved.... funny that this post is pathetic yet you were pathetic enough to come here you dinky fagotttt:finger: :bigfinge::argue2::box::kill9:

i was waitin for a good response, and i just got totally disappointed :(

Cock blockers you know the guys and girls who prevent you from fucking their friends.

Thanx for the 411...I never heard that before,,,maybe because i havn't had a problem fuckin to many girls... :3some: :3some: :comit: you obivously know what that means... so that must be a personal problem you have of gettin with girls lol... just kidin that's for the Boston joke

lol good one. Due head to SF around 3am before it gets crazy

and you should have a good time checking out some nice ass...

this might help if you have read this please excuse me so

I can school my Barston friend...

COCK BLOCKERS

Let's start out by defining the term COCK BLOCKERS or if you prefer CB. A person who stands between a man when he is trying to deliver the dick to another person. In the case I'M referring to a man trying to get a girl but her male friends won't take a hike.

We all go out to have a good time. Some of us define a good time many different ways. Whether to just hang with friends, to dance, maybe even hook-up or at least have the chance too. Many times we can't achieve this goal because someone decides to step between the dick and the pussy.

All you guys who hang with a lot of girls in the club and refuse to get out of the way when another man is trying to get his groove on is COCK BLOCKING. In the words of a great poet Chris Bridges a.ka. ludacris "move bitch get out the way get out the way" unless you want the dick. If that's the case try a different venue perhaps EXIT or Chip-N-Dales. Note to self boys if she chilling with you in the club chances are you are not getting that BUSH.

If you are a female and wants to get the dick before your friend its cool. Both of you can get it at the same time. There is enough wood here to put in two holes. For any reason you find yourself getting COCK BLOCKED call your wing man. If he's a real pal he will take one for the T. E. A. M. Don't have a wing man dial 1-800-wing-man.

But the main focus here is male COCK BLOCKING. If its a guy COCK BLOCKING you call your wing man over to distract him with meaning less sports talks perhaps about cry babies baseball players or about what a horrible season the knicks are going to have.

All I'm saying is men we all must stick together in these tough times. With all going on in the world. For instance more and more females deciding to stick together and I don't mean go shopping. There is enough pussy to go around if we are just work together.

This is some really funny shit LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the info and advice, i got the perfect wing man.:idea:

I will definatly be at the Factory this Sat. for the Halloween party If you or anyone else wants to hook up let me know???oohhh and I have a question for u irenagde. I've been chillin with this gilr, she is suppppeeerrrr fly, :jawdrop: and she's a virgin:what: I pulled her# @ an afterhours and we've been hangin and goin out together with our friends every weekend for the past couple of months. We made out before, and we flirt but that's it. When we're at an afterhours guys try talkin to her, i don't "cock block"LOL what so ever and these guys get no where. But like you said since she's hangin out with me in the club you think that means i won't be gettin that bush????? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by nycchic24

and kidliquid.... there is usually a weekly pilgrimage of bostonians to ny. lol everytime i go to factory i see someone from boston. (note: i am originally from boston)

That's because the Factory or any club/afterhours in NY is the SSSHHHHIIITTTT!!!! i'm not tellin u anyting u don't know already.

What part of Boston were you from???:confused: :confused:

I was just bustin a little balls w. the last comment, and I haven't heard a momma joke since I used to bring a Porsche 911 trapper keeper and a Lone Ranger lunch box to school...new material might help... But anways, you have no game, if you have to come to a message board to ask people how to pick up chicks and if you going to get "bush", once again PATHETIC, you "dinky faggot".

That's different you met her at a party. I seems like she's into you. I think

that bush is yours. Just don't forget the jiffy lube. If she is been hooking up with

u she is definitely interested. I was more referring to men who's been hanging with

girls for years and don't have a clue if she wax or shave...Not that most men would know

the difference......

I think I'm skipping this party at SF this weekend. I prefer the weekend after theme

parties much better music......and no tourist. Just kidding.....FUCK MID-TERMS

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown::mad: :mad: :mad:

This is some really funny shit LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the info and advice, i got the perfect wing man.:idea:

I will definatly be at the Factory this Sat. for the Halloween party If you or anyone else wants to hook up let me know???oohhh and I have a question for u irenagde. I've been chillin with this gilr, she is suppppeeerrrr fly, :jawdrop: and she's a virgin:what: I pulled her# @ an afterhours and we've been hangin and goin out together with our friends every weekend for the past couple of months. We made out before, and we flirt but that's it. When we're at an afterhours guys try talkin to her, i don't "cock block"LOL what so ever and these guys get no where. But like you said since she's hangin out with me in the club you think that means i won't be gettin that bush????? :confused: :confused:

lol first i dont think you should be looking to irenegade for advice. :laugh::rolleyes:

but boston... well at least you have an afterhours now.. (tilt and tantra) instead of having the last resort - :puke: PUlse in ri. oh yeah .. and when rise opens back up too

lol i probably know you.. (or know someone who knows you) do you just promote for Tantra or are your friends with DJ Diesel ?

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol first i dont think you should be looking to irenegade for advice. :laugh::rolleyes:

but boston... well at least you have an afterhours now.. (tilt and tantra) instead of having the last resort - :puke: PUlse in ri. oh yeah .. and when rise opens back up too

lol i probably know you.. (or know someone who knows you) do you just promote for Tantra or are your friends with DJ Diesel ?

NYcchic24 do me a favor stay out of my business!!!!!!!!!!!And stop following me around the message board. Stalkers are dangerous these days..............

Originally posted by jk9

I was just bustin a little balls w. the last comment, and I haven't heard a momma joke since I used to bring a Porsche 911 trapper keeper and a Lone Ranger lunch box to school...new material might help... But anways, you have no game, if you have to come to a message board to ask people how to pick up chicks and if you going to get "bush", once again PATHETIC, you "dinky faggot".

:( :( :( What's the matter jk9 did i hit a soft spot??:(

The next time you feel like bustin balls, why don't you make it clear that your playin around rather than sounding serious like you did...and i don't know what your talkin about you still bring a trapper keeper and lunch box to school..(that's if your dumb ass is even in school) and you obviously are illiterate to because i didn't mention anything about pickin up girls...I'm goin to the Factory and tryin to get a little group together!!!!! and about the bush... i asked irenegade that question because he sounds like the man after his last post...So why don't u mind your own FUCKIN BUISNESS and beat it already!!!!!:blown: :blown: :blown:

:( :( :( What's the matter jk9 did i hit a soft spot??:(

The next time you feel like bustin balls, why don't you make it clear that your playin around rather than sounding serious like you did...and i don't know what your talkin about you still bring a trapper keeper and lunch box to school..(that's if your dumb ass is even in school) and you obviously are illiterate to because i didn't mention anything about pickin up girls...I'm goin to the Factory and tryin to get a little group together!!!!! and about the bush... i asked irenegade that question because he sounds like the man after his last post...So why don't u mind your own FUCKIN BUISNESS and beat it already!!!!!:blown: :blown: :blown:

not for nothing and i am not picking on you.. but just a hint - dont work your undes into a bunch kid about this.. its a messageboard. and jk has every righ to reply to your thread..cuz you posted your business on a msg board.. if you have a question for only for irenegade.. take it up in a pm.