fAcToRy gIrLs!!!!!

kidliquid80

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

lol.....factory schuffle

picture a bad dancer waving their arms around tryin to look tough while keepin their feet stationary......its sad cause the place has the best dancers in the city but get some uncoordinated doofis out there and he thinks he's god......hence the image of the patented dance move.

would you like to demonstrate ;):tongue:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i would like to see that...

its simple....pretend you're a cheerleader and pretend you got pom poms in your hands........now instead of jumping around pretend your feet are attached to cynder blocks or as if you were in a huge k hole.........

am I building the mental image well enough?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

its simple....pretend you're a cheerleader and pretend you got pom poms in your hands........now instead of jumping around pretend your feet are attached to cynder blocks or as if you were in a huge k hole.........

am I building the mental image well enough?

no, i want to see YOU demonstrate!!!

Well once again i was stood up by who i thought were my hardcore boys.... to go to the Factory this past Sat.night for the Halloween party:mad: :mad: Un-fuckin believable i completly regret not goin by myself because i heard it was ridicules !!!!! So basically this thread was pointless :( :( It seems to have gotten a little out of hand,,,and if i knew this was going to happen i would've posted this thread under "drama" and not "sex":rolleyes: i'll def. be going to the Factory regardless of the situation.... so hope to talk to u guys soooonnn

Originally posted by kidliquid80

Well once again i was stood up by who i thought were my hardcore boys.... to go to the Factory this past Sat.night for the Halloween party:mad: :mad: Un-fuckin believable i completly regret not goin by myself because i heard it was ridicules !!!!! So basically this thread was pointless :( :( It seems to have gotten a little out of hand,,,and if i knew this was going to happen i would've posted this thread under "drama" and not "sex":rolleyes: i'll def. be going to the Factory regardless of the situation.... so hope to talk to u guys soooonnn

i thought this thread was hilarous! :laugh:

but although i said i wasn't going.. i did. it was good, not great

btw who are your boys? do you know Jarod from Everett? i saw jarod and his gf around 8pm. i dont knwo who else he came with but usually a slew of boston kids. hmm do you know Bruno too? i saw him in the afternoon as well with my friend billie.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i thought this thread was hilarous! :laugh:

but although i said i wasn't going.. i did. it was good, not great

btw who are your boys? do you know Jarod from Everett? i saw jarod and his gf around 8pm. i dont knwo who else he came with but usually a slew of boston kids. hmm do you know Bruno too? i saw him in the afternoon as well with my friend billie.

Well i thought this thread was pretty funny :laugh2::lol3: but def. some drama:grenade: My boyz are Tony B, (aka.Tony Tantra,Barbozanater, Teito) Eric K. Vinny, Johny, Wade, and 2 many to type etc..... i don't reconize the names u mentioned but i'm good with faces. BTW how did u know i promoted 4 Tantra :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by kidliquid80

Well i thought this thread was pretty funny :laugh2::lol3: but def. some drama:grenade: My boyz are Tony B, (aka.Tony Tantra,Barbozanater, Teito) Eric K. Vinny, Johny, Wade, and 2 many to type etc..... i don't reconize the names u mentioned but i'm good with faces. BTW how did u know i promoted 4 Tantra :confused: :confused:

lol cuz i saw your post on the boston board :rolleyes:

i know vinny and i think i know Johnny. i coulda told you Vinny wasn't going.

you probably know who bruno is -- big guy with dreds. he used to run beach street afterhours and a couple other things

and as far as the drama -- "those who know, know" ;):tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nycchic24

lol cuz i saw your post on the boston board :rolleyes:

i know vinny and i think i know Johnny. i coulda told you Vinny wasn't going.

you probably know who bruno is -- big guy with dreds. he used to run beach street afterhours and a couple other things

and as far as the drama -- "those who know, know" ;):tongue:

get back to work!