Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fashion Board is in need of.....

Mystify

No...what the fashion board needs is actual FASHION.

Not a hoarde of 25 + trashy Jap's discussing what trends are cool in New Jersey and Long Island, how cute Brittney Spears shoes are & that she is a fashion icon, what tanning salons to goto, and which Louis Vuitton bag to buy.

Not to mention the gravedigger of a moderator who goes thru "image changes" every week or so.

Originally posted by rizzo

Not a hoarde of 25 + trashy Jap's discussing what trends are cool in New Jersey and Long Island, how cute Brittney Spears shoes are & that she is a fashion icon, what tanning salons to goto, and which Louis Vuitton bag to buy.

Not to mention the gravedigger of a moderator who goes thru "image changes" every week or so.

LOL

rizzo for fashion mod... how come no one ever thought of this before? then he could bestow his vast knowledge of the fashion industry upon our "trashy" selves...

:laugh:

...i fit none of that criteria......sorry..........except for living in new jersey.......and maybe having tan skin lol

~~i am sooo tired of you!!! i dont fit none of that criteria AND please do tell how do i change my image every week???:confused:

Originally posted by mssabina

LOL

rizzo for fashion mod... how come no one ever thought of this before? then he could bestow his vast knowledge of the fashion industry upon our "trashy" selves...

:laugh:

please gonzo, your sarcasm is not needed here. I've seen that recent pic @ DJ Tiestwhoever, and Gianni would be doing backflips in his grave if he saw.

This board has no fashion knowledge, or information that is relevant. 30 posts about fucking Finger Nails???? Thats not fashion. I've been in the biz for 3 and some years (Jon Stephens will debate till death) and know more than the average bear, which makes me laugh at all you pop minded simpletons.

SexxyZombie: in the span of 2 weeks you changed from a Car Whore driving your matchbox lambi to a Ghetto Russian from Stalingrad...whats next?

This board has no fashion knowledge, or information that is relevant. 30 posts about fucking Finger Nails???? Thats not fashion. I've been in the biz for 3 and some years (Jon Stephens will debate till death) and know more than the average bear, which makes me laugh at all you pop minded simpletons.

Well then why don't you inform us?:rolleyes:

Honestly if you don't like this board, WHY do you read the posts on it???? And if you are SOOOO educated on this topic, why don't you post some relevant information instead of looking like a complete a**hole and just trash talking about everyone???? How much class can YOU possibly have when ALL you do is put people down and act like you have the RIGHT to make comments about us and our opinions???? GET OVER YOURSELF!

There is no need for your attitude, so go away - You're not wanted here!

:no::mad:

Oh and I'm sorry for the other fashion board divas that I forgot to shout out!!!!! Misk, Mssabina, and dani672 -- :kiss: let's keep this board going strong WITHOUT people like rizzo...... :D

please gonzo, your sarcasm is not needed here. I've seen that recent pic @ DJ Tiestwhoever, and Gianni would be doing backflips in his grave if he saw.

SexxyZombie: in the span of 2 weeks you changed from a Car Whore driving your matchbox lambi to a Ghetto Russian from Stalingrad...whats next?

:laugh: 3 years huh... what are you, 23-24? are you bitter that your modeling career is ending?

Rizzo, Ms. Fashion, please tell us poor little peasants what you would like us to post here...just b/c we post about "everday" fashionista type things doesnt mean we are braindead to the "Modeling" world...but for some reason, I dont think that the Couture lines for Spring will get many responses...I know I want to talk about what I can wear this wknd and whats in stores to buy...NOT why bulemic models are wearing tutu's on the runway...