Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roddigga opening up for Joe Gio. at riverstreet Nov. 15

Originally posted by tempkid

Digga we will play this game.

K.LO is so 100% we will wipe the floor with you that if we so happen to lose, you are allowd back in Bunkas and DJais and thats not all, you also get a guest spot at Bunkas saturday night with Kirk opening for you, but if you lose and you will, You got to wear those diapers.

WHAO, that was a low blow bout the bunkas and djai's thing, all i gotta say is "it wasn't me" hey weren't we supposed to be coming up w/ a DJ name for me????............and tempslut, i'm done talking sh!t it's time to back it up, stop givin me all this , blah blah blah blah, and tell me when you want to do this, tell your partner KIRK RAMBIS to throw his goggles on and we'll play, i may be 5'5" but i got crazy skillz so nuff w/ the blah blah and tell me when you and KIRK RAMBIS want to play ball.................

Originally posted by joegio

How about DJ Rodrigo 'the little brown' Phillipino

with that 45 degree ceiling in the dj booth up there...it may be an advantage to "LITTLE"...and the latter to get up there...good thing they made flight cases....th shit sucks carring them up there.. and they need a Mirror like the one the use for backing up in hidden driveways..to see the crowd...

just what i remember of the dj booth at riverstreet...

Good luck...P

isnt lil cee still there????thats when i was there last..

Originally posted by angelicious

My jeans!! what are u talking about u freak! lol

hey jess, I think it is apparently clear that rod wants to be you for halloween because he worships you.....it would explain his sarcasm.....if I see him sporting a wig and a bra we have problems

Originally posted by angelicious

:laugh:

I think he does want to be me!! I knew he was madly in love with me and obessed. I'll have Tempkid kick his ass!!

i only fell in love w/ you too get you and your family into the coutry, w/ out me your sister from india and the rest of the immigrants would still be stuck at the boarder...........and i meant your jeans for my costume.........and angel, answer the damm quesions what could my DJ name be??? how bout DJ MEXICAN LUVA???