Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djbuster

where is everyone today?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's totally a tinybf move, too. I could see her pulling that one off in real life.

only she would have to punch. not sure if she can kick that high:hat:

Originally posted by sauvee88

No drama from me - but I was at Arc on Friday with Vic - where the hell were you?? :tongue:

first of all...vic said y'all were going to centro-fly.

BUT...i was at a friends engagement party that day - and the afterparty was sort of dictated by them. i actually almost had everyone convinced to goto arc at 4...but they all wimped out at the last minute

how was it?

Cookiegirl..... Regulate this fool......... something about p..p...p...pos....... padd......

Well after having stood in line for a good 20 minutes Vic and I noticed as we were about to head in that there was a sign explaining that Seaman had "overslept and missed his flight" - yeah evidently there are no OTHER flights from Florida except for the ONE he was on..... so we decided to head on down to listen to Sander..... was nice anyways!!

Figured you couldn't get out.... but it still would have been great to see you walk in with the elmo backpack!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Cookiegirl..... Regulate this fool......... something about p..p...p...pos....... padd......

Well after having stood in line for a good 20 minutes Vic and I noticed as we were about to head in that there was a sign explaining that Seaman had "overslept and missed his flight" - yeah evidently there are no OTHER flights from Florida except for the ONE he was on..... so we decided to head on down to listen to Sander..... was nice anyways!!

Figured you couldn't get out.... but it still would have been great to see you walk in with the elmo backpack!!! :laugh:

Aw dude! Steve Porter all night long...dayyum, you missed out!

Should have stuck with Centro! I'm sure Tracy and Rick would have been at Centro...

Originally posted by cookiegirl

OK!

nono.gif

good enuff? ;)

sorry...sorry...

actually for some reason one post got posted twice - so i EDITED the second one to make it more interesting than reading the same shit over again...your welcome:D