Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djkc-j

Panties

Its all dependant on my mood. I prefer bikini thongs. One of my favorite pairs has to be this teal color that I have that ties on both sides. It has long strings and at the end of them are feathers. The strings are long, so it can be used as a whip or toy whip :whip:...its playful not injurious ;)

Guest gabo

I saw a girl with the hottest thong on ever!!

it was a black and purple thong, but it wasnt just a string in the back, it kinda looked like a wedgie... omg it was so hot it really showed off the curves of her ass. and the fact that it wasnt just a string in the back let just a lil bit to the imagination... if thats possible

I have on these black joints hard to explain but i'll try...they are like shorts but low rise & in the back they are shaped like a V so my cheeks are like halfway exposed...they r black with lace trim (...my fav. cause they are veryyy comfy) :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

the funniest pair of thongs i own are leather, they are kinda green snake skin looking but the inside is cotton and the thong is black sheer.

thats sooooo hot!

hey are you going on sat?

I wear only thongs,silky ones and my fav color black

What are your favorite pair?

mmm my fav pair is a thong that it looks completely normal but there is something on them that makes my but look round, up and nice :) i love them i even fall in love with my ass when i wear them hahahahah

What are you wearing right now?

right now im wearing a black thong