Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Panties

djkc-j

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like thongs or g-strings..... I used to wear regular underwear up until like high school, now I can't even imagine wearing regular underwear!!!

I also like the Pam Anderson Lee thongs.... they are kinda like heart shaped in the back instead of the gstring just going like a T.......

Originally posted by djkc-j

It is early and I am at work so I wasn't paying attention.

What if I want to see your thong suthrnbelle? I spelled your name right. Are you wearing one right now?

lol, just helping out your game ;) and yes, i am, actually--and a black one at that :D

although, after this thread, i am gonna have to head to VSC to check out those "booty shorts" you are all talking about...those sound yummy! :idea:

Originally posted by spragga25

<--------------world famous big ol' rump!!!

Wanna play the "booty game"?? ;)

...ahh....so the nipple game has a spin off now???

....and if the booty game has anything to do with smacking the ass....ask origskeemr....i get more than enough of that!!LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

...ahh....so the nipple game has a spin off now???

....and if the booty game has anything to do with smacking the ass....ask origskeemr....i get more than enough of that!!LOL:laugh:

Like all good things, stuff has to evolve into bigger and better things ;)

BUT....Since I haven't played the nipple game with you....get them ready for the big bad booty daddy!! :eek:

Originally posted by djkc-j

C'mon ladies, back to the panty talk. What is everyonr wearing right now?

Wow...........you're really determined on this aren't you. Are you like one of those closet panty sniffer guys?................do you go through womens' underwear drawers when they aren't around and steal their panties so you can use them to sniff while you're masterbating. you pervert

:nono::blank:

Originally posted by ou812

Wow...........you're really determined on this aren't you. Are you like one of those closet panty sniffer guys?................do you go through womens' underwear drawers when they aren't around and steal their panties so you can use them to sniff while you're masterbating. you pervert

:nono::blank:

:rofl:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

are these the "boyshorts" they have that are mostly lace? **looking in the catalog now** lol :)

....mine are all lace....a couple pairs from arden b.

......they are not cut like reg undies....but not quite shorts ...ya know........

...the only thing that sucks is i dont wear them a lot because...i HAAAAAAATE undie lines!!.......thongs all the time...NOTHING worse than fucking underwear lines.........but these are great for lounging....under skirts....or well....if u r expecting some BoOO~tay!