Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rdancer

do you have ?

..a puff?.......are we talking about a loofah?!.......or however u spell it!...........if so....no.....i am quite capable of lathering my soap/body wash......without some 'puff'......it's like a dirty sponge ...... an oasis for germs and gross dead skin......i just made myself sick!:vomit3:

in my house at school i share the bathroom with 3 other girls, and they ALL have those puff things... yuck they like hang right by me when i'm tryin to get clean!!!! i'm too obsessive-compulsive with cleanliness so they are not my "thing"

I love loofahs... I have a pretty pink one lol.... but I do wash it like 1-2 times a week so sanitize it.... and as long as you don't let anyone use it which is gross, it's all good.... I duno why some of you girlies think they're gross but oh well, it's just a matter or personal preference. :)

I love loofahs... I have a pretty pink one lol.... but I do wash it like 1-2 times a week so sanitize it.... and as long as you don't let anyone use it which is gross, it's all good.... I duno why some of you girlies think they're gross but oh well, it's just a matter or personal preference. :)

THROW THEM AWAY!!! yes they are good for exfoliating.. but in turn they are full of bacteria and other nasty shit.. my bf goes to school for science and in one of his classes they went all over taking swabs from certain things and places.. so when we first started dating he saw one in my shower and threw it out! then had to explain the scientific reasons i shouldn't use it... after that i never used on again! another thing to stay away from (off subject) is bowling balls! you don't even want to know what they found in those!

dani

Originally posted by dani672

THROW THEM AWAY!!! yes they are good for exfoliating.. but in turn they are full of bacteria and other nasty shit.. my bf goes to school for science and in one of his classes they went all over taking swabs from certain things and places.. so when we first started dating he saw one in my shower and threw it out! then had to explain the scientific reasons i shouldn't use it... after that i never used on again! another thing to stay away from (off subject) is bowling balls! you don't even want to know what they found in those!

dani

I KNEW there had to be some sort of scientific proof to my cleanlines madness!!!!!

THanks Dani!:tongue:

dani

Why is everything so dirty? Don't people wash there hands?:confused:

you would be surprised at how many people don't!

No kidding--Gross Story--At my internship, my desk is kinda near the bathroom.... And this one lady goes in all the time, does her thing, I hear the toilet flush, but I NEVER hear the faucet turn on or run.....But when other people go in, I can hear it... So I'm like completely SKEEVED out by this lady..... YICKY.......

Next time she's in there for a while, and I don't hear the faucet, I think I'm going to run in after her and :vomit3:

~Mystify~