Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kimball Collins Nov 2nd

mercuryftlaud

Hi Lola. You might remember, we PM'ed a bunch of times a couple of months ago....

Anyway, Saturday night is the only night to go to Mercury. It was much better in the past. It has really gone downhill fast. DJ Garfield seems to have lost his touch. A few weeks ago David Padilla was the special guest. They called all of us to show up and it was a huge dissapointment.

Of course I remember ya GM66 (your new nickname):D

Yeah I was supposed to check this place out months ago w/ one of my girlies but we got trashed at the Ft Laud Ale House instead. Guess I'm glad we went there for cheap drinks and never made it to Mercury:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks - guess I'll try Riverwalk again since Saleen keep hypin' it up.

Lola:)

I’m blushing…. You remember me!

Riverwalk is OK. Voodoo is a bit better. Sami (my better half) & I will be at the Biz Bash this Saturday. If your there, please say hi. We can’t stay late because of the babysitter (home by 4), but we’ll be out late at SPIN on the 31st! C-Ya Soon.

Outstanding! First drink on me! We have a CRAZY coustume for Spin on th 31st. We'll see if my wife has the guts to wear it! See ya @ Space.

Also, is there any pre-gatherings on Saturday night. We'll be at the Panther game until 10P. After that, no plans. Is Jail still the early stop?

Originally posted by guyman1966

Also, is there any pre-gatherings on Saturday night. We'll be at the Panther game until 10P. After that, no plans. Is Jail still the early stop?

alas...Jail is no more....:( ....the CP crew usually meets by the bar that is closest to the DJ booth (right hand side if standing infront of booth facing crowd by the speaker)....if not, see ya on the Patio:D

Originally posted by guyman1966

I’m blushing…. You remember me!

Riverwalk is OK. Voodoo is a bit better. Sami (my better half) & I will be at the Biz Bash this Saturday. If your there, please say hi. We can’t stay late because of the babysitter (home by 4), but we’ll be out late at SPIN on the 31st! C-Ya Soon.

Of course I remember ya.... I don't have that bad a memory:D

Unfortunately I won't be out this weekend.... next weekend maybe. I have to get my photo taken at church Sunday AM for the directory thingie and well, I don't think a red-eyed sleepy Space Cadet would go over too well:screwy: :laugh:

And I have a golf match on Sunday with my golfin' partner Jimbo and Drunk Bob:laugh:

Possibly after the Creed concert next Sat I might swing down to Space w/ my pals from Tampa.

HAVE FUN THIS WEEKEND! Oh and thanks for the info on Ft Laudy!

Lola:eek: