Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not dressing up for Halloween Roll Call...

I have absolutely no motivation to dress up nor have I even bothered to look for a costume or think of one...

It feels like Halloween came to early this year..

Anyone else?

:devil:

P.S. Badass - if you're not using your chicken soup costume this year, I want to borrow it... :D:cool::eek:

the hell with dressing up.....

no way I am going to Factory Sunday morning in anything other than my wind pants and a t-shirt....

as if I dont feel like a big enough crackhead already going to a club at 7am, dressing up like winnie pooh or Batman would only make it that much worse...

"Hey kids, look at Batman coming out of that club... he's walking in a zig-zag pattern...."

Originally posted by xrapturex

Oh No!! I love to dress up for Halloween. I'm like a big kid when it comes to halloween. I wish I was still 13 and could go trick or treating!

Same here..... 2 years ago my friend had a Halloween party. He lives in a complex, so some of us girls went trick or treating... We brought all the candy back and dumped it in a bowl for everyone to share....lol

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Same here..... 2 years ago my friend had a Halloween party. He lives in a complex, so some of us girls went trick or treating... We brought all the candy back and dumped it in a bowl for everyone to share....lol

The last time I was trick or treating was when I was a senior in HS...and people didnt even want to give us candy...they thought we were too old :-( North Jersey for ya...LOL

Actually Slyonspromos you're wrong. You don't need a costume to get in if you go late in the morning. If Paris knows you she might let you get in with no costume. Once she goes inside the bouncers usually lets in people with no costume. Get you're facts straight. If I recall Slyonspromos I went last year with no costume. Righttttt and thanks to a certain someone. :eek:

Originally posted by djdanfury

I have absolutely no motivation to dress up nor have I even bothered to look for a costume or think of one...

It feels like Halloween came to early this year..

Anyone else?

:devil:

I agree with ya Dan it did come very early, but to me Halloween is 'satanic' and evil, and should not be celebrated. Halloween (the name) means the evening before All Hallows or All Saints Day, which is Nov. 1. (yes I'm Catholic) and I NEVER got into it. and I dont think I ever will :tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

I agree with ya Dan it did come very early, but to me Halloween is 'satanic' and evil, and should not be celebrated. Halloween (the name) means the evening before All Hallows or All Saints Day, which is Nov. 1. (yes I'm Catholic) and I NEVER got into it. and I dont think I ever will :tongue:

Then why the hell would you go to SF for the HALLOWEEN PARTY ????????:rolleyes::blown:

Originally posted by somegirl24

Then why the hell would you go to SF for the HALLOWEEN PARTY ????????:rolleyes::blown:

For a good time, and to do something dif, plus I havent been there is awhile I hope that answers your question if you want more reasons just let me know. . .I'm on my way there now.. . .:laugh: