Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaVe on TV again

Did anyone see the CBS morning news this morning (or if you're a nerd like me, did you tape it?) ?

DaVe was on again - they showed a few seconds more of his interview that aired last week.

This time they were talking about how to get into clubs, and like how one person offered to pay $5000 to be let in.

They showed Centro-Fly, but I've never seen anyone over 21 get turned away there.

Basically the advice offered was either: 1. know the promoters, 2. come with ladies

So where are these selective clubs, and is it worth going to extreme lengths to get into any of them?

Originally posted by wallflour

So where are these selective clubs, and is it worth going to extreme lengths to get into any of them?

No no and no. Unless of course you nose touches the ceiling when you walk around, or you enjoy shelling out a few hundred bucks for a cheap bottle of alcohol. The upscale venues never appealed to me, maybe it is because i'm not filthy rich. Save your beans.

When is Centro upscale? Thursdays are Casual, and I know Fridays aren't that bad.