Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen Up All You Clowns....

Allyou Club Planet fools that think you can bling like me..........

You are all little bitches and don't know shit about clubbing....your thought process is backwards..You think "A/X" and I think Armani you think "Versus" and I think "Versace" You think "Diesel" and I think Diesel Labs.....See my point bitches...you are all imposters.....

I roll in my Luxury Vehicle and you peddle in your Economy Car.....You say "but it gets good miles" I say bitch...I never had to worry about miles per gallon.....

You ask...Donkeybitch can you please spare some change....I say you sorry ass CPer...all I have is Hundreds.....

You think Tempts is a club? Bitch go to Mexico City...they have fog machines and lasers in every club.....

You are all punk ravers and twirl glow sticks.......

I need to go count my $,$$$,$$$........I will be back....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by donkeybitch

You are all little bitches and don't know shit about clubbing....your thought process is backwards..You think "A/X" and I think Armani you think "Versus" and I think "Versace" You think "Diesel" and I think Diesel Labs.....See my point bitches...you are all imposters.....

I roll in my Luxury Vehicle and you peddle in your Economy Car.....You say "but it gets good miles" I say bitch...I never had to worry about miles per gallon.....

You ask...Donkeybitch can you please spare some change....I say you sorry ass CPer...all I have is Hundreds.....

You think Tempts is a club? Bitch go to Mexico City...they have fog machines and lasers in every club.....

personally, i like it better when you rip on individuals. more entertaining. but keep up the good work.

don't know what happened there.....

personally, i like it better when you rip on individuals. more entertaining. but keep up the good work.

congratscares.jpg

Take a glow stick and shove it up your ass!

Thank you, Have a nice day! :tongue:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hunnie, you ok... whats with the anger reply???

lol...

Are ya going to try to make it to SF Sunday or what???

I dunno....every time i go i say its the last time im going...i was just there....it may be too soon lol

yet, I have a strange urge to go back again.....i guess i'll see how bunks goes

Deko tonight????

Um duh, Mexico City that's the best club you could think of what about Spain, Amsterdam, England

Expand your horizons past North America....

Not going to make it out this week.....

I have two early meeting tomorrow morning that I have to be fresh for.....

One of the meetings is with a supplier from overseas, from Holland...

His english is hard enough to understand straight, let alone beat up and tired after a long night out...

Next week I am in though...

Attention HUNNIE>...

You think your a Club Junkie.....That says alot about you....You can tell your kids that one day..."See Hunnie Jr. this is a picture of mommy all fucked up dancing like a moron...oh that person...that is a guy I was dating...he was a Club Junkie too...but he went to Jail for selling pills...."

That was mean I guess but you talk shit about a Donkey and you will get a Donkeyreply back....

Riding...Havent you figured it out yet...no one on here can handle factory...they are stuck in the Sayreville Club Scene

I guess I will have to be a lonely Factoryhead....

There are a few hard core members on here....

I will pass my vote for a few you should consider adding to the donkeylist...

When the fuck are you going to buck up and take the challenge by the way....

We are pickin a long weekend, starting Thur and going right thru to TNT Tuesday at Lookers....

I wanna see if you Donekey's can hang with me.....

Originally posted by donkeydrol50

Ridingtheshortbus,

I have heard good things about you. Been viewing this CP shit for a few weeks and today I am an official member. The Donkies will be arriving at factory around 9 Sunday. We will rip the shit out of that place.

They stopped making the real Anadrol 50s back in the early 90s didn't they?

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Attention HUNNIE>...

You think your a Club Junkie.....That says alot about you....You can tell your kids that one day..."See Hunnie Jr. this is a picture of mommy all fucked up dancing like a moron...oh that person...that is a guy I was dating...he was a Club Junkie too...but he went to Jail for selling pills...."

That was mean I guess but you talk shit about a Donkey and you will get a Donkeyreply back....

Riding...Havent you figured it out yet...no one on here can handle factory...they are stuck in the Sayreville Club Scene

I see...you can dish the drama but you can't take it....PUNK!

I will let it slide this time......

Do NOT make me get RAW on you ass!!!!!!!!!!

Hunnie, you definately get mad props for bein the hardest chic on the board....

You can definately hold your own and take care a bidness....

Next time the SoCo's are on me....

Next Thur, Deko!!!

Oh yeah, I am bringing out a surprise for the girls too.....

An old friend of yours, a good buddy of mine... Stardo and Siciliagirl used to hang out with him quite a bit....

Small world....

I just got a phone call saying someone was referencing me on here....Well. although I have only used a little Creatine and Protein...I do know for a fact that Loeffler & Brovel still make Annadrol 50....But this stuff is potent and I would never touch it....I know some people who have taken it and it is some sick shit.....

Anyway...I gotta go....Stiffler good looks on the info...but it is a little wrong...Human Grade and VEt grade are a little different...

Next Thur, Deko!!!

An old friend of yours, a good buddy of mine... Stardo and Siciliagirl used to hang out with him quite a bit....

Small world....

Thanx dollface :D ....I can be just as big of a sweetheart ;)

Shots??? Yummy :tongue: lol

Who is this friend?????? :confused:

Next Thur, Deko!!!

Small world....

AND WHO MAY THIS BE????

Not sure if you know him, but when I showed my boy the pics from Deko he lost it...

Apparently he used to hang with Stardo, Siciliagirl and a few others he spotted in the pics...

He swore me not to tell though.... he's comin out next Thur to see everyone....

I know you are a sweetheart.... I'm likin the dual peronality... tough ass when ya need to by, sweety most of the time...

Not sure if you know him, but when I showed my boy the pics from Deko he lost it...

Apparently he used to hang with Stardo, Siciliagirl and a few others he spotted in the pics...

He swore me not to tell though.... he's comin out next Thur to see everyone....

I know you are a sweetheart.... I'm likin the dual peronality... tough ass when ya need to by, sweety most of the time...

OK I hate this . I am going to stalk you till you tell me. I find this hard to believe because before this year . I was a nerd and no one knew me.

Give initials or something lets play hang man