Clubplanet Nightlife Community

questions about Trust baltimore??

phillyb

i know this is the DC board, but can somebody give me details about Trust please.

what is the better night to go Friday or Saturday, what time is the club open til, is there any afterhours places in baltiimore that people go to afterward....what types of music each night.

just want peoples opinions.

thanks for the help,

i know this is the DC board, but can somebody give me details about Trust please.

what is the better night to go Friday or Saturday, what time is the club open til, is there any afterhours places in baltiimore that people go to afterward....what types of music each night.

just want peoples opinions.

thanks for the help,

Saturday night is better, Fridays are hip-hop. Trust closes at 2:00, but you can head over to Kobe or 1722 afterhours. They're both in Mt. Vernon and Kobe's a sushi place that has dj's and is open until 4:00am - no alcohol after 2:00am. 1722 is BYOB and is open from 2:00am until 6:00am, good djs from what I've heard. Plush (not sure where it is) is open from 6:00am until noon if you're still looking to party.

Hope this helps a little!

Buzz is promoting a new party there on Sat nights. They are bringing in good DJ talent all through November. No dress code.

There are 3 floors. Usually dnb downstairs and house/progressive/trance/techno upstairs.

Friday nights I am not so sure.

As for afterhours, there isn't much. I think 1722 is throwing an after party Sat nights. I have never been there though.

i made the mistake of going to Plush about 6:30am on a sunday morning last spring....talk about the biggest shack i ever went to in my life (and i have been to some bad places)...there was a girl taking guys some place the whole time i was there, doing whatever with them....the stalls had 2 or 3 people going in and out at a time....250 lb hookers..the whole 9 yards :eek:

alright, lemme break it down. i come from nyc, go to loyola college in baltimore. the clubbing scene here sucks! no offense to all of you natives and what-not. Trust closes @ 2 a.m., most of the "music" they used to play last yr was so old school and commercial. Def. can't find any good clubs down here that play real music. I can't comment on bringing international talent, I guess thats a good thing, but it only stays OPEN UNTIL 2...they aren't gonna get any big name DJ's w/ that shit. who ever heard of clubs closing @ 2 a.m., thats when the party starts. o yeh in Baltimore they can't serve alcohol after 2 a.m., all the bars close. 1722, is a much older crowd, I have never been there but thats what I've heard. Can't comment much on the music, but if its anything like the other "so called clubs" this city has, yeh...good luck.

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

i suppose that there's nothing going on at the paradox anymore (fever & origin) :confused:

There was a party there on Thursdays called Foundation, but I'm not sure if thye're still there or if they moved.

My friends & I are making the trip from Philly to Trust on Saturday night for DJ Dan. I know the club closes early, but I hear it is beautiful inside. Any guest list info.? What's the cover? Dress code? Any info. is appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by stacl25

My friends & I are making the trip from Philly to Trust on Saturday night for DJ Dan. I know the club closes early, but I hear it is beautiful inside. Any guest list info.? What's the cover? Dress code? Any info. is appreciated.

Thanks.

guestlist...only for ppl in the know:D . cover is $15 but with the buzz e-flyer it's $10 (sign up for the buzz e-flyer @www.buzzddc.com). As for dress code; come dressed as though you're going to a foozballgame.....or come as you are. doors open@9. closes at 1:45 sharp. drink prices are fair. here is the link to the site for directions and what not : www.trustbaltimore.com

|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||

Upcoming Buzzlife events at Redwood Trust

Nov. 02 DJ Dan and Christopher Lawrence + locals

Nov. 09 DJ Icey + locals

Admission on Saturday, Nov. 2 and Nov. 9 is $10 for Buzz members and $15 for non-members No dress code. 18 & over every Saturday night. Doors 9 p.m. - 2 a.m. Weekly $2 drink specials from 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. Get there early.