Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. badassmafuka and Stiffler

Listen up you two jerk-offs dont mess with me im warning you two. who are you calling a moron stifler?? from what i hear you dont remember the last time you were stiff why dont you change your name to MR. SOFT! And Mr. Bad ASS who the hell do you think you are and who gave you the right to take my name? Im the BAD ASS around here kid everybody knows that. So stay out of my way...or ELSE.

oh and to you Mr. Soft AKA Stifler I changed my name on my own because i am # 1 thats why i put a one after my name so who's the ass now?

hey are you two clowns dressing up for halloween?

because i got a good idea you should be tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum.

PS

Bad ass i heard you were running around this summer with my name on your shirt its a good thing i didnt run into you or i would have demolished you and taken the shirt and put it on me. here's your new name "gayassmofuka". enjoy it.

Well at least you remembered your password this time dickhead. And the number one probably stands for the number of freinds you have including yourself. So sit behind your computer, jerking off and wishing you could be as cool as Badass(the myth, the legend) and myself..............................

No need to tear you apart anymore, your name says it all:

your a BITCH that gets no ASS, MOTHER (the only female snatch you've ever seen) FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok now you two jerkoffs have pissed me off. its on now boys. sit behind my computer i dont think so ill be on the lookout for the both of you punks and when i find you we will see who runs behind their computer. i cant wait to smack you two idiots around like a red headed step child.

hey bad ass, i know your scared,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should be! your fucking with the wrong guy kid and now its time to get nasty. oh your the big boy the bad ass the man the tiny legend oh dont mess with you haha, punk ass bitch sit down shut up and listen, and dont say anything. your my bitch now asshole!:bigfinge:

badassmofo1 welcome to fucking donkeyland. I like the energy. We should have a tag team, because Im beating the fuck out of KOSTAPUSSY this friday at his only hangout, Metro. We should invite badass and just beat the fuck out of these two pussies.

HEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW

Originally posted by bitchassmofo1

ok now you two jerkoffs have pissed me off. its on now boys. sit behind my computer i dont think so ill be on the lookout for the both of you punks and when i find you we will see who runs behind their computer. i cant wait to smack you two idiots around like a red headed step child.

hey bad ass, i know your scared,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you should be! your fucking with the wrong guy kid and now its time to get nasty. oh your the big boy the bad ass the man the tiny legend oh dont mess with you haha, punk ass bitch sit down shut up and listen, and dont say anything. your my bitch now asshole!:bigfinge:

Yeah keep talking shit you know where I hang out BITCHASS MOTHER FUCKER

Holy shit ,this is the newbies first post and this is what you post

You degenerate Crackhead Fuckface

You play these guys Chump

You will get Jumped

I'll take all your Bumps

and toss you in the Dumps

leaving you with one bitch ass mother fucking Lump.

Originally posted by jk9

You guys are fuked, too funny..

Red Sox #1

Whats the diffrence between a Yankee ball park hot dog and a Red Sox ball park hot dog?

You can eat a yankee hot dog in october bitch.

Fuckface stay in the Boston board where you bleong with all those other glowstick playin, raving, mouth bib sucking fags

hey DEE-zzNUTS in your mouth, dont get involved please i dont want to have to take care of you in my own little special way girl.:whip2: you know what im saying girl.;)

and you too temptkid just shut-up.this has nothing to do with you.

hey bad ass i guess i will be seeing you soon then kid cause you asked for it. didnt i tell you to shut the fuck up and listen. maybe this time you will take my advice and listen up you pussy ass guido dick suckin cock grabbin hair spiking club loser ass faggot. so while you still have some dignity left in you just keep quiet and i will see you soon. where's your boyfriend Mr. Softy i guess he took my advice hes a smart man, woman, whatever he is.

hey deelite maybe i could take you out tonight. what do ya say girl ill show you a good time...right after i donkey punch your ass. now run along and play house or something little girl and dont let me catch you posting on my thread again. PEACE!