Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Think ???

okay, i'm confused now .... did they catch that MO FO sniper yet or what ???

last night they say they are looking for a guy and his son but that it has nothing to do with the sniper, then this morning they say they got the guy and his son and that they are linked to the sniper - what's the deal ???

also - what is your opinion about these 2 IF they are the killers ???

i say we line them up and shoot them !!

just in the leg first, let them feel the pain, then in the arm, feel it more and then right between the eyes :2guns:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

okay, i'm confused now .... did they catch that MO FO sniper yet or what ???

last night they say they are looking for a guy and his son but that it has nothing to do with the sniper, then this morning they say they got the guy and his son and that they are linked to the sniper - what's the deal ???

also - what is your opinion about these 2 IF they are the killers ???

i say we line them up and shoot them !!

just in the leg first, let them feel the pain, then in the arm, feel it more and then right between the eyes :2guns:

Well they think these guys are the "Sniper" but they haven't found the weapon yet. They just found this trailer that they are searching as we speak.

As for what they should do to these guys well, I may be a little harsh but I believe in capital punishment and these guys were snipers..right? So gauge there eyes out before there sentenceing so they can never kill again.....:chainsaw:

(sorry guys to say this)..but for all the chaos they cought, I think we should just start cutting off limbs...we all know what part we will save for last.

I think that the guys they caught today might be involved, but not the mastermind. I personally think it is another terrorist attack by these Al Queda people. If these are the guys or arent the guys, they are never gonna talk.

They may have something to do with it, but I think there is still more to come. It seemed to hard, but at the same time, too easy to catch these people....I think they are too smart to be finished yet.

i was thinking it may terrorist related too, but not sure because i also thought that terrorists would want to harm a large group rather than individuals one at a time .... but with OSAMA as the mastermind, you never know.

i believe in capital punishment as well - the family of all the victims should each be allowed a SHOT at them !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i was thinking it may terrorist related too, but not sure because i also thought that terrorists would want to harm a large group rather than individuals one at a time .... but with OSAMA as the mastermind, you never know.

i believe in capital punishment as well - the family of all the victims should each be allowed a SHOT at them !!!

If it was terroist realted it's not necessarily true that they prefer to go after a large group. They are at the point were if even 1 or 2 of us persih they have come just that much closer to winning the war.

actually terrorism has nothing to do with a mass group of people...the only thing it is about it destroying the way of everyday life..cauing chaos...that type of thing. Thats what it says in the dictionary anyway...but the thing to keep in mind too is they found tapes in one of those sand pits (?) in Afghanistan, and on those tapes they did say that a sniper operation was in the making...and the 2 guys they arrested are supposedly members of osama's group. I think it is a no brainer, personally. I just wish it would all end already before the world blows up.

Originally posted by xrapturex

actually terrorism has nothing to do with a mass group of people...the only thing it is about it destroying the way of everyday life..cauing chaos...that type of thing. Thats what it says in the dictionary anyway...but the thing to keep in mind too is they found tapes in one of those sand pits (?) in Afghanistan, and on those tapes they did say that a sniper operation was in the making...and the 2 guys they arrested are supposedly members of osama's group. I think it is a no brainer, personally. I just wish it would all end already before the world blows up.

I have to agree with you about the terrorism defenition. They want to disturb our way of life, which they have after 9/11 noone will be the same

Originally posted by xrapturex

i hope this isn't terrorist related .... this is just getting scarier and scarier !!!