Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sniper was . . .

eggmok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah haha very funny. This is the type of racism the is prevalent in our society today. Little do you know that this whole sniper murders are actually a conspiracy against the black man. When was the last time you heard of a black man going crazy and shooting people. Um yeah, never. The white is behind this and the true perpetrators are yet to be caught. I can guarantee that these men were set up by outside forces. Wake and smell the coffee, black coffee that is!!

Originally posted by jasontowns

Yeah haha very funny. This is the type of racism the is prevalent in our society today. Little do you know that this whole sniper murders are actually a conspiracy against the black man. When was the last time you heard of a black man going crazy and shooting people. Um yeah, never. The white is behind this and the true perpetrators are yet to be caught. I can guarantee that these men were set up by outside forces. Wake and smell the coffee, black coffee that is!!

I thought you were white? :confused:

Um, OK... :rolleyes:

And why would "they" go to aalll this trouble to set-up two no-name black guys?

And OJ Simpson was set-up too, right? After all, he's also black!

Or is it just a conspiracy against black MUSLIM men???

Originally posted by raver_mania

Um, OK... :rolleyes:

And why would "they" go to aalll this trouble to set-up two no-name black guys?

And OJ Simpson was set-up too, right? After all, he's also black!

Or is it just a conspiracy against black MUSLIM men???

OJ loved his wife and was set up by white LA policemen that disliked black people. C'mon, even Johnnie Cochran knew that! :rolleyes:

OJ Simpson: 'I May Have Killed My Wife'

October 21 2002, 2:12 pm

Acquitted murder suspect OJ SIMPSON has sensationally admitted that he 'may' have murdered his wife, NICOLE BROWN.

The NAKED GUN 2 3/4 star, who was found innocent of killing his wife, aged 35, and her 25-year-old friend RON GOLDMAN in 1995, made the claim after his attorney JOHNNIE COCHRAN said he was only 90 per cent sure that Simpson did not commit the crime.

Speaking to American magazine NEWSWEEK Simpson says, "For years, I've been pretty sure I did not murder my wife but maybe I should look again.

"Johnnie Cochran is a pretty smart guy. If he said maybe I did it, then maybe I did it. If it turns out I did it, looking for the real killers would be a waste of time."

WTF!?! :blown:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

OJ Simpson: 'I May Have Killed My Wife'

October 21 2002, 2:12 pm

Acquitted murder suspect OJ SIMPSON has sensationally admitted that he 'may' have murdered his wife, NICOLE BROWN.

The NAKED GUN 2 3/4 star, who was found innocent of killing his wife, aged 35, and her 25-year-old friend RON GOLDMAN in 1995, made the claim after his attorney JOHNNIE COCHRAN said he was only 90 per cent sure that Simpson did not commit the crime.

Speaking to American magazine NEWSWEEK Simpson says, "For years, I've been pretty sure I did not murder my wife but maybe I should look again.

"Johnnie Cochran is a pretty smart guy. If he said maybe I did it, then maybe I did it. If it turns out I did it, looking for the real killers would be a waste of time."

WTF!?! :blown:

Oh shit! Are you serious - he actually said that?!?

Yep he *really* did! Hard to believe isn't it?

Here's the official story from Newsweek:

Days after former O. J. Simpson defense attorney Johnnie Cochran said on MSNBC that he is “about 90 percent†certain that his client was innocent, Mr. Simpson today said that his attorney had planted “fresh seeds of doubt†in his own mind.

“For years, I've been pretty sure that I did not murder my wife,†Simpson said today at a golf course in Boca Raton, Fla., where he was taking a rare break from searching for the real killers of his wife. “But if Johnnie’s not 100 percent sure, I’m like, hey, maybe I better take another look at this.â€

Simpson added that it would be “crazy†not to be swayed by Cochran’s new statements, which he called “thought provoking.â€

“Look, you’re talking about a guy, Johnnie Cochran, who is a pretty smart guy,†Simpson said. “If he said maybe I did it, then maybe I did it.â€

Cochran’s doubts about Simpson’s innocence may help resolve one lingering mystery for the former Heisman Trophy winner: why it has been so difficult for him to find his wife’s real killers, whom he pledged to hunt down after his acquittal in 1995.

The former NFL star said that, in light of the new revelations, he may slow down his search, which he said has occupied almost every waking moment of his life for the past seven years.

“If it turns out that I’m actually the one who did it, then looking for the real killers would be a big old waste of time,†Simpson said

:eek:

Update assholes!!! OJ was found innocent the first time. So enough of this bullshit. Stop persecuting the black male. OJ still won’t compare to Charles Manson, who I’m sure many of you here worship. What about all these “white” collar crimes committed by who, chez whitey. Case in point, Enron and their whiteys that cheated the stockholders out of billions and caused our economy to die right now. You all a bunch of hypocrites. Fuck all y’all!!

Update assholes!!! OJ was found innocent the first time. So enough of this bullshit. Stop persecuting the black male. OJ still won’t compare to Charles Manson, who I’m sure many of you here worship. What about all these “white” collar crimes committed by who, chez whitey. Case in point, Enron and their whiteys that cheated the stockholders out of billions and caused our economy to die right now. You all a bunch of hypocrites. Fuck all y’all!!

Haha...you're telling me that reading that piece that cookie-girl posted doesn't make you at least somewhat shocked!! :eek:

If not man, then you're almost as blind as the fanatics who flew those planes into the WTC's.

How are we hypocrites? Show me where in this thread anyone said that white people don't commit crimes?

Did you see Vic or me getting all upset when the reports came out that witnesses said that they spotted an "olive skinned, possibly hispanic" male at the Home Depot/Falls Church shooting?

Or maybe we were just happy that people thought we did more than eat tacos, deal drugs and work as orderlies. :rolleyes:

These men haven't technically been charged yet though all evidence seems to point to them. They are being arraigned today in Baltimore.

I'm sick of people saying "its cause he's/they're black" Whatever. Do you know how many times I could have played the minority card in my life? But I'm not going to use that as a stepping stone just because I can.

Get over it.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm sick of people saying "its cause he's/they're black" Whatever. Do you know how many times I could have played the minority card in my life? But I'm not going to use that as a stepping stone just because I can.

Get over it.

What, what, what??? You play the minority card. If you play any card it would be the fugly card cause that’s what you are. Please girl, you’re whiter than snow white in a snow storm.

OJ was also found guilty the second time... remember the civil suit. But that's all old news anyway. There are much more important things going on in the world.. and always have been, besides OJ.

And white collar crimes are commited by RICH people... not white people. The crimes that are going on, where people are getting robbed blind should not be turned into a race issue. It's not about white vs black. It's about rich people vs anyone who's not rich enough to keep up with them. Stop being a racist.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

And white collar crimes are commited by RICH people... not white people. The crimes that are going on, where people are getting robbed blind should not be turned into a race issue. It's not about white vs black. It's about rich people vs anyone who's not rich enough to keep up with them. Stop being a racist.

Thanks for your $.0003 worth velvetgoldigger. You are truly enlightening to the board and bring such a refreshing point of view. I am impressed. Gosh, you must have graduated from 11th grade . . . twice.

What, what, what??? You play the minority card. If you play any card it would be the fugly card cause that’s what you are. Please girl, you’re whiter than snow white in a snow storm.

Just like someone to stoop to insults when he doesn't have anything intelligent to fight back with.

In case you don't know minority refers to many groups.

1) I'm female

2) I'm hispanic