the sniper was . . .

eggmok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Just like someone to stoop to insults when he doesn't have anything intelligent to fight back with.

In case you don't know minority refers to many groups.

1) I'm female

2) I'm hispanic

You forgot to add:

3) Fugly

4) Stupid

Thanks!

Originally posted by jasontowns

What, what, what??? You play the minority card. If you play any card it would be the fugly card cause that’s what you are. Please girl, you’re whiter than snow white in a snow storm.

Exactly how does one play the FUGLY card?? I could really use that one!

Congradulations, Jason Towns. Through your snide comments, complete ignorance, and total lack of any intelligent argument, you've set the civil rights movement back a few years. You might want to look into new medical procedures. They have fabulous treatments for removing that chip from your shoulder. Now quit embarrassing black people and being the true hypocrite.

Holy grammatical goofballs Batman! Who the FUCK found this idiot, Velvetgoldmonkey. I take my comments back about you graduating from 11th grade twice, it seems you haven’t even passed 5th. I’m writing a new book with you in mind, “Posting for Dummies.”

First chapter, how to spell correctly.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Congradulations, Jason Towns.

con·grat·u·la·tion Pronunciation Key (kn-grch-lshn, -grj-, kng-)

Second chapter, how to write a coherent sentence.

Now quit embarrassing black people and being the true hypocrite.

Third chapter, using the edit button to fix up your FUCK UPS! I’m sure the whole board is thanking me now you donkey.

Holy grammatical goofballs Batman! Who the FUCK found this idiot, Velvetgoldmonkey. I take my comments about you graduating from 11th grade twice, it seems you haven’t even passed 5th. I’m writing a new book with you in mind, “Posting for Dummies.”

First chapter, how to spell correctly.

con·grat·u·la·tion Pronunciation Key (kn-grch-lshn, -grj-, kng-)

Third chapter, using the edit button to fix up your FUCK UPS! I’m sure the whole board is thanking me now you donkey.

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry I had to laugh, I'm sure it's justs eggs him on, but it was pretty damn funny. ALmost as funny as that stupid pic of him.......

I just wanted to point out what a diverse group we have:

Vic, Gina, Zags: Spics

Crank, Raver, Millie, Eggie, Shady: Chinks or close enough.

Nautilus, lobster, Shlongus: Commie Red Bastards

Kuro and Griz: Colored folk

Malanee, Cookie, Pgiddy; Reval: Crackers

Velvet: Token Jew

Jasontowns: Flaming oreo asshole

Originally posted by malanee

I just wanted to point out what a diverse group we have:

Vic, Gina, Zags: Spics

Crank, Raver, Millie, Eggie, Shady: Chinks or close enough.

Nautilus, lobster, Shlongus: Commie Red Bastards

Kuro and Griz: Colored folk

Malanee, Cookie, Pgiddy; Reval: Crackers

Velvet: Token Jew

Jasontowns: Flaming oreo asshole

:laugh: :laugh: quite the melting pot the DC board is, We are the United Nations of CP......

Commie Bastards and colored folk, thats something my grandmother would say:laugh:

Wow big J, I wonder what your Uncle would think of you saying such things on a public message board. . .

Edolphus "Ed" Towns is currently serving his tenth term in the U.S House of Representatives. He represents the tenth Congressional District of Brooklyn, New York. . . .

The Congressman has a master's degree in social work from Adelphi University and a bachelor's degree from North Carolina A & T State University. He is married to the former Gwendolyn Forbes and they reside in the Cypress Hills section of Brooklyn. They have two children, Darryl and Deidra, and three grandchildren, Kiara, Jasmine, and Kristian. The Congressman also serves as a surrogate father to his nephews Jason and Jereme Towns.

nyonline.jpg

Congressman Towns greets Ft. Greene Telemedicine

Entrepreneuer Omar Wasow, founder of NY Online.

They are joined by Congressman Towns' Nephew,

Jason Towns, on the steps of the capitol.

:devil:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Wow big J, I wonder what your Uncle would think of you saying such things on a public message board. . .

Edolphus "Ed" Towns Towns is currently serving his tenth term in the U.S House of Representatives. He represents the tenth Congressional District of Brooklyn, New York. . . .

The Congressman has a master's degree in social work from Adelphi University and a bachelor's degree from North Carolina A & T State University. He is married to the former Gwendolyn Forbes and they reside in the Cypress Hills section of Brooklyn. They have two children, Darryl and Deidra, and three grandchildren, Kiara, Jasmine, and Kristian. The Congressman also serves as a surrogate father to his nephews Jason and Jereme Towns.

nyonline.jpg

If he's smart, the Congressman will deny any relation!

Cookigirl - you rock!!!!

Edolphus "Ed" Towns Towns is currently serving his tenth term in the U.S House of Representatives. He represents the tenth Congressional District of Brooklyn, New York. . . .

nyonline.jpg

Wow. That's some mad research skills you've got. I find that very sexy in a woman. You know. The whole timid yet dirty librarian thing. :love2::spank::D

Nice white collar. Tell me, how much did you pay for that tan so people would think you're black?

Hahahahahaha!!! How pathetic. Is this your best that you can come back with. C’mon buddy. I’ve totally ripped out your heart, pissed on it and shoved it up your weak ass! Uh yeah, I paid $5 for my tan. What can I say about your comebacks. Hmmm, in the words of the immortal Tony the Tiger, ”They’re Grrrrreat!” Here’s some new boxers cause you just shit all over yourself.

pdBXFFK0004.jpg

Originally posted by jasontowns [/i

Actually, the sentence makes total sense.

The assumed subject [You] and the verb "quit" relates to the 2 verbs embarrassing and being, with the conjunction "and" connecting the two ideas that you are and embarrassment to black people who have strived to make a difference and change the world, and you are a hyprocrite for coming down on white people being racist when you are the one making racist comments. I guess Affirmative Action can get you into school and get you a job, but they still can't change the fact that you're a fucking moron.

Ripped my heart out? Sure guy. You keep thinking that and tell your friends that you are the champ. You know their number. It begins with 1-900, since nobody in their right mind would associate with an ignorant fuck like you.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Wow. That's some mad research skills you've got. I find that very sexy in a woman. You know. The whole timid yet dirty librarian thing. :love2::spank::D

How funny. I'm thinking of getting my master's degree in library science. . ..I'll let you know what happens with that. ;)

How funny. I'm thinking of getting my master's degree in library science. . ..I'll let you know what happens with that. ;)

Make sure you wear glasses and a sweater and do your hair up in a bun, and then at night, let your hair down, and rip off your glasses, and... uh, oops. Was I talking out loud? :worry:

:D

Wow, everyone, Velvetgoldmonkey is teaching third grade english. Lets gather around in a circle so we all can laugh you fuckin tool!!

You're my bitch when it comes to psychological warfare.

Why so much anger and hostility Mr. Sniper? Afterall it's Friday, maybe you just need a hit of the rock to calm your down:confused:

Please remove that pix you always post of you on the step of the white building. Every time I see your pix I wretch, almost vomit, puke. Picture reminds of a cross between Roots meets Boogman from Goodtimes meets the Sniper.

By the way, your comment below I hope is not representing the views of non incarateed black men everywhere. Your an idiot.

PS > Urban Sundays at Platnium suck. I didnt realize FUBU clothing was still in.

>

Yeah haha very funny. This is the type of racism the is prevalent in our society today. Little do you know that this whole sniper murders are actually a conspiracy against the black man. When was the last time you heard of a black man going crazy and shooting people. Um yeah, never. The white is behind this and the true perpetrators are yet to be caught. I can guarantee that these men were set up by outside forces. Wake and smell the coffee, black coffee that is!!