Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it . . .

fierydesire

. . . that people declare that they are not racist. . . etc. But when you tell them you hooked up with someone of a different race they act all shocked, disgusted, etc.? :confused: I'm asking this cause I went out with several dudes, who swore that they were not racist, yet when I told them I hooked up with someone of a different race, it was like they were appauled. WTF is there any logic to that? :mad: Aren't we all the same, who gives a shit about the race. If you claim that you are not racist, then don't get all pissed off cause your significant other may have hooked up with someone who was not of the same race. . .:mad::rolleyes:

. . . For all the kvetching we do about equality and civil rights, behind the scenes people are really the same as it was years ago . .Now they just don't overtly speak it unless A) their among their own , likeminded, kind or B) they just had something negative happen involving a member of another race . .

. . I take teh bullworth approach . . We all just need to keep fucking each other until we're all the same color . . . And plus, it leads to stronger genetics in the long run . .

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Some men, racial or non-racial, have a problem tapping vagina that has already been tapped by a minority.

Who knows.

yeah but then those you describe would jump in a heartbeat to fuck the likes of Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, etc...or vice versa

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah but then those you describe would jump in a heartbeat to fuck the likes of Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, etc...or vice versa

and my personal favorite, Vanessa Williams. I too am confused by the racism issue, and strangely, I deal with selective/situational racism...sometimes I receive it, sometimes I don't. Being Filipino, there are times I'm considered white (DAMN!!!) and times I'm "one of them."

I especially get upset for my Irish/Italian/German girlfriend because we've both heard the "Ooh look, a Chink (wrong Asian, DAMN!!!) with his white Hoochie Mama." THe best part? I get those from other asians.

Racism comes from all angles, but dammit, it's 2002. It's gotta stop.

tell me about it for me was not like a different race but similar , all my ex boyfriend had bean Turkish u cant believe all the questions people use to made me just because they were from other country and different religion etc...

sometimes they made me feel like i was in the wrong side !!!

i remember they use to ask me all this stupid questions:

is he muslim ?

is he that type of treating women like shit ?

dose he eat pork?

dose he pray 5 times a day ?

ohhh COME ON!!!!!

Originally posted by scaredgirl

tell me about it for me was not like a different race but similar , all my ex boyfriend had bean Turkish u cant believe all the questions people use to made me just because they were from other country and different religion etc...

is he muslim ?

dose he eat pork?

ohhh COME ON!!!!!

yeah it is fucken BS. Well I'm Turkish but dont look like a Turk...well what does a Turk really look like. We all look different ya know. Its BS...when I tell people I'm turkish, they ask the same questions. I think it boils down to being ignorant. . .

Originally posted by scaredgirl

is he muslim ?

dose he eat pork?

ohhh COME ON!!!!!

Nex time some ask you these question this is what you say.

Q. is he muslim?

A. yes

Q. is he the type who likes treating women like shit?

A. no, he treated me fine.

Q. does he eat Pork?

A. yes, mine.

Q.does he pray 5 times a day?

A. yes, right before he bangs me.

yeah it is fucken BS. Well I'm Turkish but dont look like a Turk...well what does a Turk really look like. We all look different ya know. Its BS...when I tell people I'm turkish, they ask the same questions. I think it boils down to being ignorant. . .

i remember once i was with my friends and all of them keep asking me stupid question,i got so mad that i look at them and answere : yea yea he dont eat pork and he is not muslim SO what? he still have a big dick ,he fucks cool and he shave his co..k SO?????????????????????????

they all look at me in a way like ohhh we understood we better shut up hahahahahah

is it wierd that when someone mentions anything racist I think their mentioning someone non-human? :laugh:

You like trolls...what?

I guess I read one too many fantasy books.

Bla...I cant even begin to imagine what some idiots contemplate heavily on....seriously.

:flame:

Guest gabo

I dont know if I could bang a muslim chick.... just something about cutting holes in my sheets bothers me:tongue: jkjk

I hope at least one person will get this.

so I take it you hooked up with an African American guy, cause this seems to be your theme here. Maybe he's upset ya know once you go black ya never go back!!! :D:laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by rdancer

so I take it you hooked up with an African American guy, cause this seems to be your theme here. Maybe he's upset ya know once you go black ya never go back!!! :D:laugh:

annnnnnny minute now spragga is going to post .... annnnnnny minute now.

Guest gabo

I think you meant jewish:tongue:

I am pretty sure that muslims people do it. cause I know this girl thats muslim and we bust her about it all the time

Guest gabo

I'm muslim and we dont cut sheets, well then again I never got it on with a muslim:laugh:

well maybe its for the harcore muslims then