Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
obby

Ritm

fklanmg

On another note. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO DO A FUCKING TEST?????????? All you do is go and look at an earlier post you did, and hey guess what, your pic will show or not show

DON'T DO TESTS IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by kaydup

fklanmg

On another note. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO DO A FUCKING TEST?????????? All you do is go and look at an earlier post you did, and hey guess what, your pic will show or not show

Simmer down now! I'm sure he's just testing out some mass mailing posting system :D

Originally posted by kaydup

fklanmg

whew...at first i thought this was some secret code i was unaware of. i thought this was a friend of normluv's or something. BTW, did we piss off Norm or something that he don't come round no more?

G, when are we visiting temp kid in jerzee? i think he's anxiously awaiting our arrival and wants to know when to meet at Temp's.

holla back yo...

Originally posted by snatch69

whew...at first i thought this was some secret code i was unaware of. i thought this was a friend of normluv's or something. BTW, did we piss off Norm or something that he don't come round no more?

G, when are we visiting temp kid in jerzee? i think he's anxiously awaiting our arrival and wants to know when to meet at Temp's.

holla back yo...

I don't know - nyis is supposed to pm him and have him bring the glowsticks.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:confused: :confused: :confused: What am I missing here?? Probably a lot! :laugh:

not for you to worry.

let's keep him in suspense G. it was funny, he sounded it out last night and was completely off! it was cute!