Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the sniper was muslim???

dnice35

Dnice, if a random person said the shit you're saying now in front of me and I was sure I was ok. I would beat the living shit out of them and dump their asses in a train station.

I wouldn't let my feelings get in the way, NO MATTER WHAT. This is what true politics is about. You are elected to represent the COUNTRY, not kick someone's ass because they tried to hurt your dad. That is a PERSONAL issue and not a US foreign policy one.

This is what diplomacy dictates, I guess this is not a factor in US politics anymore? When did this country become so fucking arrogant?

God help us!

Originally posted by sassa

Dnice, if a random person said the shit you're saying now in front of me and I was sure I was ok. I would beat the living shit out of them and dump their asses in a train station.

**what is it someone said the other day.... oh yeah, does "freedom of speech" mean anything to you?

by the way maybe you should take some anger management classes or something.....

I wouldn't let my feelings get in the way, NO MATTER WHAT. This is what true politics is about. You are elected to represent the COUNTRY, not kick someone's ass because they tried to hurt your dad. That is a PERSONAL issue and not a US foreign policy one.

**trying to assasinate one of our presidents is an political issue.

This is what diplomacy dictates, I guess this is not a factor in US politics anymore? When did this country become so fucking arrogant?

**God bless us!

Originally posted by nifer

just because we may complain about our country does not necessarily mean that we want to leave it or think we would be better some place else. it means we see the world with open eyes, not through rose-tinted glasses. we see things wrong with our society and work to change those injustices. with this change we hope to improve our country and make it better for everyone who lives here.

That's right. It's one thing we value and that is known as freedom of speech and that freedom gives us the right to speak out against the government as much as we want if we feel what they are doing is wrong just as much as dnice35 has the right to support this screwed up system. The problem is some people believe that this freedom is granted to those who agree with his beliefs and solely his without regard to opposing views of others. Then he tells us we have the right to our views? Likely condriction in his part which shows how much he can't keep his story straight. He makes no sense at all.