Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Scared Is Bad Ass????????

Originally posted by bitchassmofo1

its time to take a pole who wants in? im taking bets on how scared bitch ass bill is. the odds are piling up against him get in on this while you can.

:blank::confused::idea:

I'll put money on Badass Bitchslappin you down to the ground. And afterwards, we're all gonna party like its halftime at the superbowl............................PUNK........................and you're invited to the party just to show that there is no hard feelings.

Welcome to clubplanet Newbie

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Tell you what BITCHASS I will be at VOODOO lounge Thursday Halloween night... so you think I am going to be scared of some punk like yourself

I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON KID. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND "STICK ME IN MY ASS" ther also. i hope you have a comp for me.

Originally posted by vip-tech

IT'S CUNTS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE PUSSYS A BAD NAME

BITCHASSNEWBIE

listen to me you head honcho CHEESE dont make me put you in line too punk ass. you salad tossing toe cheese sucking three tooth trailer trash fucking rat bastard. I dont care how SHARP your cheddar is ill slam you. so keep quiet. and speak only when spoken to.

yeah I will have a comp for you a comp on kicking your ass....bring your girlfriend because you can watch my crew take shots on her... would you like a comp for that too bitch

why would you even talk about my girl?? YOU ARE SO GAY! NUFF SAID. PEACE!!

PS

OHH DID somebody complain to the board to get my last thread removed...bad ass your such a bitch!

yeah I know who this is you are that fuck 300 pounf fuck you are a waste of my time..... you fucking faggot if anyone is gay its you... I dont need to waste my time with white trash like you and your family.... peace bitch

you are so stupid you idiot! you dont even know what you are talking about.