So er.....

spinsaikel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll vouch for this guy, I think he's ok. :tongue:

Skinner and Sasha are playing at Avalon tonight, so none of us have seen him yet. I don't know who of us is going anyway though, I for one am not.

For reference, teamj5 seems to have found God after hearing Sasha this past weekend in Montreal, so apparently he's been pretty good.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'll vouch for this guy, I think he's ok. :tongue:

Skinner and Sasha are playing at Avalon tonight, so none of us have seen him yet. I don't know who of us is going anyway though, I for one am not.

Hey I just figured he was in a different time zone and maybe it's already tomorrow or somththing so :tongue: right back at ya!

Sadly, I'm not partaking in this evenings festivities :mad: which pretty much sux cause I missed him back in aug too.

Originally posted by whadupg

Sadly, I'm not partaking in this evenings festivities :mad: which pretty much sux cause I missed him back in aug too.

hahahehe. surprised to still see my ass at work? haha. how gay am i for being on CP right now with noone to email me back? so what is this shit: sadly i miss 2nite festivities?! oy vey. you not missing 2 much, me promise. tomorrow night on the other hand???? so how fubared do you think we'll be by this point tomorrow? hopefully not able to type a full sentence like this!

:pint::party::beer: = :drunk:

Originally posted by snatch69

hahahehe. surprised to still see my ass at work? haha. how gay am i for being on CP right now with noone to email me back? so what is this shit: sadly i miss 2nite festivities?! oy vey. you not missing 2 much, me promise. tomorrow night on the other hand???? so how fubared do you think we'll be by this point tomorrow? hopefully not able to type a full sentence like this!

:pint::party::beer: = :drunk:

Did you read my email :(

Originally posted by snatch69

cheer up. :D there will be NO :( today missy!

yes i did, and i replied. you didn't get it yet? hotmail should send instantly? em37.gif

:D Don't you worry - I'm not even close to being unhappy - slightly hungover, but not unhappy. I didn't stay at home last night so I still have to grab my bags before heading down. I might leave early, go to my house and then up to Derry (I'm crossing my fingers that he gets home kind of early today or he can meet me somewhere).

Originally posted by whadupg

:D Don't you worry - I'm not even close to being unhappy - slightly hungover, but not unhappy. I didn't stay at home last night so I still have to grab my bags before heading down. I might leave early, go to my house and then up to Derry (I'm crossing my fingers that he gets home kind of early today or he can meet me somewhere).

Damn, you have to go all the way up to Derry??? That's a trip... better be worth it ;):smoke:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND TO START!!! Today's going to take for-freaking-ever....

Oh, I heard about this sweet club called Exit that we can go to on Saturday night. Tempkid said it's just like Temps, so we should fit right in. You guys down for that?? I'm bringin' my glowsticks just in case. I'll blow you two up if you want.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Damn, you have to go all the way up to Derry??? That's a trip... better be worth it ;):smoke:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND TO START!!! Today's going to take for-freaking-ever....

Oh, I heard about this sweet club called Exit that we can go to on Saturday night. Tempkid said it's just like Temps, so we should fit right in. You guys down for that?? I'm bringin' my glowsticks just in case. I'll blow you two up if you want.

you'll blow us up? BB, we inflatable?

Originally posted by jk9

I am a big fan of the glowsticks on strings, I love getting them off the side of my head at Playmakers afterhrs in Nashua, that place sucked, anyone ever been....?

:laugh: What do you expect from an afterhours in Nashua??? Are you from NH?