Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So er.....

spinsaikel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" I am sure I have met you then. I graduated in 96. Use to hang with Rob, Dick, and Mavilla all the time in high school. Haven't seen some of them in years though."

I worked a Summer job at JL Hammetts w/ those guys, it was a total mess, banged up the whole time.... You know Slow Marty.

Or should I say Maaarrrrtttyyyy..

Originally posted by jk9

" I am sure I have met you then. I graduated in 96. Use to hang with Rob, Dick, and Mavilla all the time in high school. Haven't seen some of them in years though."

I worked a Summer job at JL Hammetts w/ those guys, it was a total mess, banged up the whole time.... You know Slow Marty.

Or should I say Maaarrrrtttyyyy..

:laugh: :laugh: gotta be Marty Lynch, right. Yeah I grew up with them all.

And if you worked with that crew all summer then I know you were a mess:eek:

Originally posted by jk9

"gotta be Marty Lynch, right. Yeah I grew up with them all. "

YUP IT WAS MARTY LYNCH, THAT KID IS FUKED.

I wish I worked w/ Tempkid :laugh:

Hey quick hint, just push quote it makes it easier than having to retype it everytime:aright:

you guys hi-jacked the thread. I just wanted some feedback on sasha and tim skinner. well, I did get some good feedback. ack, i guess this is to be expected on CP.

p.s.

ok, what is "are you in china" buisness? :mad: out of all the countries you had to pick china.

p.s.

hey purplehaze, where is my shirt from ibeeetha??

Originally posted by spinsaikel

you guys hi-jacked the thread. I just wanted some feedback on sasha and tim skinner. well, I did get some good feedback. ack, i guess this is to be expected on CP.

p.s.

ok, what is "are you in china" buisness? :mad: out of all the countries you had to pick china.

p.s.

hey purplehaze, where is my shirt from ibeeetha??

Hey no growling! They did give a Sasha review just not on this thread - and what's wrong with China???? It's tomorrow there isn't it??? :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey no growling! They did give a Sasha review just not on this thread - and what's wrong with China???? It's tomorrow there isn't it??? :tongue:

nothing is wrong with china. it's just that me being asian and that person picking china sorta got to me. hopefully "that person" didnt say it to be mean. mean ppl and square ppl need not apply:tongue: