Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much would U pay for start-up DJ Equip??

milano

I've been offerd 2 tuntables Technics 1200, a Pioneer 300 mixer, and 2 JBL EON15P-1 self-powered spkrs for $1200. A friend told me it is a good deal cause new would be almost $2000.

Everything has a box except the speakers. Is there a magazine in Miami where I could compare prices for used DJ equipment?

Please let me know......................!:confused:

working 1200's (w/ lights working etc.) can sell for $350 each used as there is no friction and they last forever. That's $700

Pionerr 300 working with all slides decent $150. $850. Eons working $100-300 each. Great deal get it and get rid of the mixer.

jb

make sure arms on tables are not bent and check all rca connections and paddles. Take eons close to peak to make sure they do not pop or crackle.

jb

You'll wanna ditch those EONs too...if you're just gonna bedroom DJ for now, get a pair of Event 2020 studio monitors. If you're going to do house parties and such too, get a decent QSC amp or two (not the USA series) and some EAW JF260s...you'll spend a lot, but it's sooo much better..

Originally posted by milano

Any mags 2 chk about comparing prices in Miami?

u can always check out Guitar Center, they have good selection on stuff...and u can always bargain the price with them...Mars is ok, i really dont like that place but whatever floats ur boat...and there is also Sam Ash, never been there so i cant comment...Mars always buys used equip. so u might get a quick penny off the stuff that u dont want...:D