Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideas For Decko!!!!

sozza

i feel that saturdays we should keep richie santana playing and forget bringing in denny and bring in a dj with more flavor to offer the crowd !! please !!!! we don't need a lounge turning into a shore spot!!! i think we all had enough of tempts and merge!!!??

denny has nothing to bring to the table anymore. Thers plenty of good dj's out there to bring in as a guest!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sozza

i feel that saturdays we should keep richie santana playing and forget bringing in denny and bring in a dj with more flavor to offer the crowd !! please !!!! we don't need a lounge turning into a shore spot!!! i think we all had enough of tempts and merge!!!??

denny has nothing to bring to the table anymore. Thers plenty of good dj's out there to bring in as a guest!!!

:clap::laugh::clap::laugh::clap::laugh::clap::laugh::clap:

Originally posted by sozza

first of all spell it right. D_E_K_O

second of all Denny has nothingto bring to the table.

i forget how many other DJs in jersey had succesful spots in the city. Oh yeah how many were invited to SoBe for WMC and had more than one gig. Wait how many had one gig. Imnot going to say Djs in jersey arent good. Just stop the hate man. He is a great DJ and so are these other guys, chill with the drama if you dont wanna hear denny spin on a saturday night go to bunka

Suggestions for Deko Thursdays...

The THURSDAY party has been bangin' for a while now (even with the rain the last few weeks) but before it starts to get way too crowded and the party crashes, make it 21 for the ladies and 25 for the guys! This past THURSDAY was really crowded, I can't imagine how bad it is on SATURDAYS. Just some thoughts, Jersey does NOT have a strong party for an OLDER UPSCALE CROWD and DEKO is a good spot for it on THURSDAY nights.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Suggestions for Deko Thursdays...

The THURSDAY party has been bangin' for a while now (even with the rain the last few weeks) but before it starts to get way too crowded and the party crashes, make it 21 for the ladies and 25 for the guys! This past THURSDAY was really crowded, I can't imagine how bad it is on SATURDAYS. Just some thoughts, Jersey does NOT have a strong party for an OLDER UPSCALE CROWD and DEKO is a good spot for it on THURSDAY nights.

Good call....And another suggestions for Deko have them damn valet guys move faster :D

Denny has nothing to bring to the table???? What club were you at this past saturday??? The Energy and Vibe were through the roof. People were chanting at the end of the night, funny how Sozza is a newbie, hmmmmm.... Richie and Denny do a great job at Deko and we will not be changing our format. We did 1000 people at a small venue and turned away at least 300 people, your suggestions are not needed, we are obviously doing something right if we are packed every week!!! Save the drama for your MOMMA!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Denny has nothing to bring to the table???? What club were you at this past saturday??? The Energy and Vibe were through the roof. People were chanting at the end of the night, funny how Sozza is a newbie, hmmmmm.... Richie and Denny do a great job at Deko and we will not be changing our format. We did 1000 people at a small venue and turned away at least 300 people, your suggestions are not needed, we are obviously doing something right if we are packed every week!!! Save the drama for your MOMMA!!!

:clap: This past Saturday at Deko was perhaps the best night so far this season I think. All the regulars out representin, it was insane. Keep it how it is, I know I'll be there. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Everyone here has a good point but dont you think you guys give DENNY too much credit :rolleyes:

Nope cause the three weeks Denny isnt there Richie Santana rips the place up, I give credit where credit is due!!! There is a simple solution to all this drama, if you dont like a patricular DJ's Style and you can't go to where he spins without complaining, just dont go. There are some DJ's I dont care for, I dont frequent the venues they spin at. Enough Said!!!

Nope cause the three weeks Denny isnt there Richie Santana rips the place up, I give credit where credit is due!!! There is a simple solution to all this drama, if you dont like a patricular DJ's Style and you can't go to where he spins without complaining, just dont go. There are some DJ's I dont care for, I dont frequent the venues they spin at. Enough Said!!!

I guess you have a point but...........I better not say anything I know how all of you get :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hmm first of al my only suggestion for Deko is CP people in free al the time. LOL

as far as giving denny too much credit.

all i will say is i lve hearing from the 20 - 23 yr old crowd who swear they know when they are clueless. He is a really good DJ.

if you dont like him fin just dont be a hater. there are DJs i dont like and i keep that to myself. Still go to where they spin because its who im with not where i am.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmm first of al my only suggestion for Deko is CP people in free al the time. LOL

as far as giving denny too much credit.

all i will say is i lve hearing from the 20 - 23 yr old crowd who swear they know when they are clueless. He is a really good DJ.

if you dont like him fin just dont be a hater. there are DJs i dont like and i keep that to myself. Still go to where they spin because its who im with not where i am.

NOW NOW NOW DONT GO PUTTING WORDS IN PEOPLES MOUTHS:nono: :nono: :nono: Just has Jarmenio put it not going to waste my time :D

Some of you are soooo out there. If you don't like a certain DJ, than why would you go to where he's at and support him ?? Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?? :rolleyes: I mean being a hypocrite is one thing, but it also just shows how stupid and clueless you are.

Denny knows how to DJ, and his track selection was quite well this past weekend I think. I think its great that Deko has that setup where Richie is there for 3 weeks, then Denny comes in. It's unique and keeps the party interesting. Not to mention that they are, without a doubt, good at what they do.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Some of you are soooo out there. If you don't like a certain DJ, than why would you go to where he's at and support him ?? Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?? :rolleyes: I mean being a hypocrite is one thing, but it also just shows how stupid and clueless you are.

Denny knows how to DJ, and his track selection was quite well this past weekend I think. I think its great that Deko has that setup where Richie is there for 3 weeks, then Denny comes in. It's unique and keeps the party interesting. Not to mention that they are, without a doubt, good at what they do.

This Is the Best Post EVER!! Says It ALL.

There should be no more responses to this thread cause bmw4jay just broke it down for EVERYONE. NICE FUCKIN POST.

See EVERYONE at Deko This Saturday.

COME EEEEAAARRRRLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed...Denny plays totally different then Richie Not better not NEWER but just different...I being a dj and a huge music fan am picky but both Richie and Denny hit my SWEET SPOT MUSICLY...

CHANGE IS GOOD....BUT only FROM 9 to 11 @ deko on saturdays

both of them are A+ Dj's @ DEKO