Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideas For Decko!!!!

sozza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LISTEN UP I'VE BEEN GOING OUT JUST AS LONG AS SOME OF YOU PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU POST 1000 TIMES DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW EVERYTHING !!! YES PLACE WAS PACK ,BUT THATS NOT WHAT A LOUNGE IS A LOUNGE IS A SMALL VENUE AND I'VE BEEN LISTEN TO DT PLAY FOR A LONG TIME IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO STEP DOWN !! DEKO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SPOT WHERE YOU CAN MINGLE DANCE AND DRINK WITH EASE !!! NOT A PLACE WHERE THE USUALLY SPIKED HAIR AND SUNGLASS CREW MOBS THE JOINT AND TURNS IT INTO A MESS LIKE TEMPTS, SF ETC.... YES DT MADE THE CLUB SOME CASH JUST DON'T CALL DEKO A LOUNGE THEN CALL IT TEMPTS 2.... I'M NOT HERE TO START DRAMA I'M JUST POSTING HOW I FELT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SCREW!!!:hat: :hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sozza

LISTEN UP I'VE BEEN GOING OUT JUST AS LONG AS SOME OF YOU PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU POST 1000 TIMES DOESN'T MEAN YOU KNOW EVERYTHING !!! YES PLACE WAS PACK ,BUT THATS NOT WHAT A LOUNGE IS A LOUNGE IS A SMALL VENUE AND I'VE BEEN LISTEN TO DT PLAY FOR A LONG TIME IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO STEP DOWN !! DEKO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SPOT WHERE YOU CAN MINGLE DANCE AND DRINK WITH EASE !!! NOT A PLACE WHERE THE USUALLY SPIKED HAIR AND SUNGLASS CREW MOBS THE JOINT AND TURNS IT INTO A MESS LIKE TEMPTS, SF ETC.... YES DT MADE THE CLUB SOME CASH JUST DON'T CALL DEKO A LOUNGE THEN CALL IT TEMPTS 2.... I'M NOT HERE TO START DRAMA I'M JUST POSTING HOW I FELT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SCREW!!!:hat: :hat:

i'm not saying i agree or disagree, but it was a good post with a good point...

Deko boys, your turn for a counter post..... lets see whacha got..

Nope that was a shitty post.

No he didn't want to start Drama, but his first post as a newbie is bashing Denny. Suprise, suprise, this happens every 6 months from some hater for no reason. How many diffrent screenames are you going to come up with? Really you ain't fooling nobody!!!

It's kind of funny your first post on CP has to do with negativity towards Denny!!!

Denny should step down!!!!!! R U fucking kidding me

Why? He is still at the top of his game and even better

Why would any dj step down if there are still bringing in a crowd to the max and still getting chants for his name at the end of the night. If you don't like him, just don't go. No drama intended...sure...go fuck yourself dickwod.......................................... Denny is still great, his mixing is flawless, creativity is perfect. He always drops accpellas over beats that just make you say.......did he just do that

Whitney over Folker

Fired up over Dark beat

Up and down over Renia

Keep control over Burning up

Robbie Rivera feel this 2001 over Things just ain't the same

Relentless over, moving up keys,check this out, work it to the bone, into moving up

Dammit Janet over Kiss

Spanish guitar over Camaras ready prepare the flash keys

and so on and so on

My point is I can write a 100 page book just on Remixs Denny has done..and I remember them all becasue they were that good.

He is far from stepping down because a tool like you thinks he should. Why don't you just step down dork.

The last year or two we are lucky to have the choices that we have . Denny, Rydell, K.Lo, Santana, Manny, A-Z, Mark.A, Teo T, ADV whoe even open up for Danny Tenaglia last week and so many upcoming promising Jersey DJ's........so pick your choice and shut up.

SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN !!! TEMPTS ALL OVER AGAIN !! I'VE LISTENED TO ALL OF THE DJ FROM BIAS @ TUNNEL TO PETERS@ SF TO CARL COX GUEST SPOT ,TO THE REAL DT@ ARC ,ADV@X'S AND TEO T @BERMUDA NOW MERGE!! VICIOUS@ METRO AND BORIS SHALL I GO ON OH WHAT ABOUT JR......... TWILO!!! TEMPT KID RELAX !! ALL I'M SAYING IS A LOUNGE SPOT IS LIKE CENTRO FLY!!! DEKO IS TRYING TO PULL OFF A NYC LOUNGE AND ALL IT IS IS ABYSS ,BUT ACROSS THE STREET!!!! LOUNGE SPOT'S HAVE A GOOD VIBE NOT A HIGH ENERGY DRILL YOUR HEAD SESSION OF MUSIC !! GARAGE HOUSE !! THATS WHAT I MEAN LITTLE LOUIE VEGA ,MASTERS AT WORK STYLE SMOOTH VIBE SHIT!!! GET IT....! I'LL BE IN THE VIP WHEN TEO T PLAYS THE 16TH WE'LL TALK THEN!!!!!! AND I APOLIGIZE IF I WAS BASHING DENNY ,BUT WHEN I THINK OF BASHING SOMETHING IT'S USUALLY WITH A BAT!!!NOT ON A MESSAGE BOARD!! NOW STOP POSTING IT'S OVER JUST GETT READY TO PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON AND BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR TO THE CIELING!!!!! LATER/....................:blown: :blown:

SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN !!! TEMPTS ALL OVER AGAIN !! I'VE LISTENED TO ALL OF THE DJ FROM BIAS @ TUNNEL TO PETERS@ SF TO CARL COX GUEST SPOT ,TO THE REAL DT@ ARC ,ADV@X'S AND TEO T @BERMUDA NOW MERGE!! VICIOUS@ METRO AND BORIS SHALL I GO ON OH WHAT ABOUT JR......... TWILO!!! TEMPT KID RELAX !! ALL I'M SAYING IS A LOUNGE SPOT IS LIKE CENTRO FLY!!! DEKO IS TRYING TO PULL OFF A NYC LOUNGE AND ALL IT IS IS ABYSS ,BUT ACROSS THE STREET!!!! LOUNGE SPOT'S HAVE A GOOD VIBE NOT A HIGH ENERGY DRILL YOUR HEAD SESSION OF MUSIC !! GARAGE HOUSE !! THATS WHAT I MEAN LITTLE LOUIE VEGA ,MASTERS AT WORK STYLE SMOOTH VIBE SHIT!!! GET IT....! I'LL BE IN THE VIP WHEN TEO T PLAYS THE 16TH WE'LL TALK THEN!!!!!! AND I APOLIGIZE IF I WAS BASHING DENNY ,BUT WHEN I THINK OF BASHING SOMETHING IT'S USUALLY WITH A BAT!!!NOT ON A MESSAGE BOARD!! NOW STOP POSTING IT'S OVER JUST GETT READY TO PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON AND BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR TO THE CIELING!!!!! LATER/....................:blown: :blown:

i feel that saturdays we should keep richie santana playing and forget bringing in denny and bring in a dj with more flavor to offer the crowd !! please !!!! we don't need a lounge turning into a shore spot!!! i think we all had enough of tempts and merge!!!??

denny has nothing to bring to the table anymore. Thers plenty of good dj's out there to bring in as a guest!!!

I agree but Denny is only there once a month right? Just keep him. Once a month is not a big deal. Of course he is going to bring in a shore crowd, Denny = Temps and Temps = shore crowd. Once a month is fine. No need to get rid of him :)

Originally posted by njbambino21

Tsettos is cutting edge one of the best hands down better than JP

You did not just compare TESETTOS to JP :blown:

I 100% agree with you sozza, and WELCOME TO DRAMAPLANET :clap: As a newbie I'm sure you didnt realize how many Denny worshipers are on this bored;) in my opinion Denny brings the shore crowd and we all know that it is/acts very immature thats the reason for the chanting, different vibe..etc. or what some of you call ENGERY

*Denny is very insecure and if he thinks you are bashing him in away way, shape or form he might ban you so watch out :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

You did not just compare TESETTOS to JP :blown:

I 100% agree with you sozza, and WELCOME TO DRAMAPLANET :clap: As a newbie I'm sure you didnt realize how many Denny worshipers are on this bored;) in my opinion Denny brings the shore crowd and we all know that it is/acts very immature thats the reason for the chanting, different vibe..etc. or what some of you call ENGERY

*Denny is very insecure and if he thinks you are bashing him in away way, shape or form he might ban you so watch out :laugh:

You are pathetic!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Everyone here has a good point but dont you think you guys give DENNY too much credit :rolleyes:

i totally agree...need to get off his dick...i listened to him pretty much the whole summer at temps he was good...but not THAT GOOD. hes good for jersey. ;)

not even that...i was at deko with some friends the last time he was there...he was playin the same records that he spun the whole summer. :rolleyes:

DEKO IS TRYING TO PULL OFF A NYC LOUNGE AND ALL IT IS IS ABYSS ,BUT ACROSS THE STREET!!!! LOUNGE SPOT'S HAVE A GOOD VIBE NOT A HIGH ENERGY DRILL YOUR HEAD SESSION OF MUSIC !! /B]

Oh Queen of Lounges...to think you actually embraced Deko with your presence when it is not up to your par. Don't come it will just make space for those that actually want to be there. :D

ARMENIO....hehe "SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOuR MOMMA" ..classic.

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm not saying i agree or disagree, but it was a good post with a good point...

Deko boys, your turn for a counter post..... lets see whacha got..

OK Saleen here you go a post from the leader of the Saturday DEKO clan. Yes it might of been a good thread in one sense that is we are supposed to be a lounge and it seems to be a smaller club instead. That is the only justification I will give when it comes to the negative part of this thread. Definitely agree with BMW when it comes to people having a preference of who they want to listen too and if they feel Denny brings a bad vibe to DEKO then just dont come. When I set out and spoke to ownership about creating this party I said I wanted it to be a NYC lounge with great music, like the party at Centro Fly on Thursdays who even have a more widely known talent lineup then DEKO (Deep Dish, Seb Fontaine, etc.). Didnt someone just say we should be more like Centro Fly. Exactly. Denny and Richie are both outstanding DJs and with the combination of both of them and a great support team, DEKO Saturdays have become the only place being talked about on Saturdays in all of NJ. We try to do the right thing at the door by not allowing alot of people in but its tough when your staff knows a lot of people and everyone and the mother wants to have a bday party there. We are super exclusive outside ask the 300 guys who walked away from the line when they saw us bringing in only girls at one point. Again I am sorry for everyones complaints but DEKO is a great venue with a powerful team around it. We know the right people and they follow us expecting only the best. What am I supposed to expect when I run the SUnday party at SURF. I know that Temps crowd very well and they seem to enjoy the parties I am involved with. They are my friends and I love when they are around. So if anyone has a complaint about it being Temps 2 blame me. I dont think it is a bad thing. No guys walking around with their shirts off or even cut sleeves and the girls wow what more can I say, girls that actually look good in a cut shirt (now wow that is something missing from lots of clubs in NJ).

Now another problem I have with this thread that you can only expect I was going to touch on. Laurie I respect the fact that everyone has their own opinion when it comes to all facets of life but for you to call Denny insecure u have crossed the line. Denny takes pride in what he does, like everyone should. I know I would be real offended if someone told me that they thought my party on Friday at Joeys, Saturday at DEKO or even Sunday at the SURF in the summer sucked. I take it to heart. As most people know I do not do this full time but it still is nice to hear people say wow u throw the best parties in NJ. Its an honor to have people that say ur the best at what you do. Well the same thing for Denny. He has worked real hard to get where he is. He is fine with criticism. He knows he isnt the best but at the same point he knows he is damn good at what he does. There wouldnt be a problem if all you did was criticize but Denny's style is known by all and if you dont like it dont go. When I first asked you to come to DEKO I asked you for one favor if you dont have anything good to say then dont say it at all. I take pride as well as Denny does. My Friday party at Joeys is very successful and I hear nothing good about it on the board or nothing bad. I like it that way. I will continue to do my thing as well as will Denny. Denny is a personal friend of mine one that I spend every Sunday with for dinner and the Sopranos. With you starting shit by saying Denny is insecure, which he is not, your opening a can with one of my close friends. So before he even tells me that he doesnt want you there I will tell you first. I thought you were a friend and that you would stop trying to stick the daggar into Denny but it seems like your not ready for that. Well have fun because you can now add DEKO to your I HAVE BEEN BANNED resume. You know I hate doing it but no one person is worth having in a club that is constantly going to bash one of my close friends.

Here's your counter post Saleen.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

OK Saleen here you go a post from the leader of the Saturday DEKO clan. Yes it might of been a good thread in one sense that is we are supposed to be a lounge and it seems to be a smaller club instead. That is the only justification I will give when it comes to the negative part of this thread. Definitely agree with BMW when it comes to people having a preference of who they want to listen too and if they feel Denny brings a bad vibe to DEKO then just dont come. When I set out and spoke to ownership about creating this party I said I wanted it to be a NYC lounge with great music, like the party at Centro Fly on Thursdays who even have a more widely known talent lineup then DEKO (Deep Dish, Seb Fontaine, etc.). Didnt someone just say we should be more like Centro Fly. Exactly. Denny and Richie are both outstanding DJs and with the combination of both of them and a great support team, DEKO Saturdays have become the only place being talked about on Saturdays in all of NJ. We try to do the right thing at the door by not allowing alot of people in but its tough when your staff knows a lot of people and everyone and the mother wants to have a bday party there. We are super exclusive outside ask the 300 guys who walked away from the line when they saw us bringing in only girls at one point. Again I am sorry for everyones complaints but DEKO is a great venue with a powerful team around it. We know the right people and they follow us expecting only the best. What am I supposed to expect when I run the SUnday party at SURF. I know that Temps crowd very well and they seem to enjoy the parties I am involved with. They are my friends and I love when they are around. So if anyone has a complaint about it being Temps 2 blame me. I dont think it is a bad thing. No guys walking around with their shirts off or even cut sleeves and the girls wow what more can I say, girls that actually look good in a cut shirt (now wow that is something missing from lots of clubs in NJ).

Now another problem I have with this thread that you can only expect I was going to touch on. Laurie I respect the fact that everyone has their own opinion when it comes to all facets of life but for you to call Denny insecure u have crossed the line. Denny takes pride in what he does, like everyone should. I know I would be real offended if someone told me that they thought my party on Friday at Joeys, Saturday at DEKO or even Sunday at the SURF in the summer sucked. I take it to heart. As most people know I do not do this full time but it still is nice to hear people say wow u throw the best parties in NJ. Its an honor to have people that say ur the best at what you do. Well the same thing for Denny. He has worked real hard to get where he is. He is fine with criticism. He knows he isnt the best but at the same point he knows he is damn good at what he does. There wouldnt be a problem if all you did was criticize but Denny's style is known by all and if you dont like it dont go. When I first asked you to come to DEKO I asked you for one favor if you dont have anything good to say then dont say it at all. I take pride as well as Denny does. My Friday party at Joeys is very successful and I hear nothing good about it on the board or nothing bad. I like it that way. I will continue to do my thing as well as will Denny. Denny is a personal friend of mine one that I spend every Sunday with for dinner and the Sopranos. With you starting shit by saying Denny is insecure, which he is not, your opening a can with one of my close friends. So before he even tells me that he doesnt want you there I will tell you first. I thought you were a friend and that you would stop trying to stick the daggar into Denny but it seems like your not ready for that. Well have fun because you can now add DEKO to your I HAVE BEEN BANNED resume. You know I hate doing it but no one person is worth having in a club that is constantly going to bash one of my close friends.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

All I have to say is WOW!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Nope that was a shitty post.

No he didn't want to start Drama, but his first post as a newbie is bashing Denny. Suprise, suprise, this happens every 6 months from some hater for no reason. How many diffrent screenames are you going to come up with? Really you ain't fooling nobody!!!

It's kind of funny your first post on CP has to do with negativity towards Denny!!!

Denny should step down!!!!!! R U fucking kidding me

Why? He is still at the top of his game and even better

Why would any dj step down if there are still bringing in a crowd to the max and still getting chants for his name at the end of the night. If you don't like him, just don't go. No drama intended...sure...go fuck yourself dickwod.......................................... Denny is still great, his mixing is flawless, creativity is perfect. He always drops accpellas over beats that just make you say.......did he just do that

Whitney over Folker

Fired up over Dark beat

Up and down over Renia

Keep control over Burning up

Robbie Rivera feel this 2001 over Things just ain't the same

Relentless over, moving up keys,check this out, work it to the bone, into moving up

Dammit Janet over Kiss

Spanish guitar over Camaras ready prepare the flash keys

and so on and so on

My point is I can write a 100 page book just on Remixs Denny has done..and I remember them all becasue they were that good.

He is far from stepping down because a tool like you thinks he should. Why don't you just step down dork.

The last year or two we are lucky to have the choices that we have . Denny, Rydell, K.Lo, Santana, Manny, A-Z, Mark.A, Teo T, ADV whoe even open up for Danny Tenaglia last week and so many upcoming promising Jersey DJ's........so pick your choice and shut up.

psycho, psycho, hey tempskid, did you punch your screen after you wrote this, that was good though, good argument, poor girl made one comment about deko and your gonna sniper her ass..........i agree with ya tempswhore, like i said earlier thank god denny spun cause KISS braught me back to earth that night, thanks denny...........AND TEMPS RULES CHICA, you can't shake us TEMPS, DENNY FREAKS we are everywhere, we're behind the speakers, we're all around you, can you feel me, FEEL THE DRUMS!!!!! just joking i really don't give a sh!t, i luv denny but i think they sould have tampskid do denny's greatest hits one night!!! see ya on the B-BALL court.........

Originally posted by jarmenio

I give credit where credit is due!!! There is a simple solution to all this drama, if you dont like a patricular DJ's Style and you can't go to where he spins without complaining, just dont go. There are some DJ's I dont care for, I dont frequent the venues they spin at. Enough Said!!!

Exactly....There are venues that I always have fun at, but if I DJ I don't care for is there, then why would I go. When I go out, I want to have a good time and hang out with my friends..... A great atmosphere and awesome just add to it....

Originally posted by stigeleiro

:aright:

Guest saleen351

stigeleiro

great counter post:D

but i'm gonna have to disagree with the centro fly party, that party is all about the music. they don't play the same stuff you guys do. Parks and Wilson were there last night and I spent an entire night with them in the booth at level, and let me tell you, they ain't playing what deko plays... Completely different. Same thing goes for LES... Centro Fly is more of a club club, not a lounge, yea I hate that place, its like a wanna be temps in the city, with shitty drinks, over priced addmission and a terrrible crowd... (at least when I use to go way back in the day)

but personaly I think you guys shouldn't even care about the posts.... When other venues turn 300 people away, then you start to worry...