Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideas For Decko!!!!

sozza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sozza

SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN !!! TEMPTS ALL OVER AGAIN !! I'VE LISTENED TO ALL OF THE DJ FROM BIAS @ TUNNEL TO PETERS@ SF TO CARL COX GUEST SPOT ,TO THE REAL DT@ ARC ,ADV@X'S AND TEO T @BERMUDA NOW MERGE!! VICIOUS@ METRO AND BORIS SHALL I GO ON OH WHAT ABOUT JR......... TWILO!!! TEMPT KID RELAX !! ALL I'M SAYING IS A LOUNGE SPOT IS LIKE CENTRO FLY!!! DEKO IS TRYING TO PULL OFF A NYC LOUNGE AND ALL IT IS IS ABYSS ,BUT ACROSS THE STREET!!!! LOUNGE SPOT'S HAVE A GOOD VIBE NOT A HIGH ENERGY DRILL YOUR HEAD SESSION OF MUSIC !! GARAGE HOUSE !! THATS WHAT I MEAN LITTLE LOUIE VEGA ,MASTERS AT WORK STYLE SMOOTH VIBE SHIT!!! GET IT....! I'LL BE IN THE VIP WHEN TEO T PLAYS THE 16TH WE'LL TALK THEN!!!!!! AND I APOLIGIZE IF I WAS BASHING DENNY ,BUT WHEN I THINK OF BASHING SOMETHING IT'S USUALLY WITH A BAT!!!NOT ON A MESSAGE BOARD!! NOW STOP POSTING IT'S OVER JUST GETT READY TO PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES ON AND BLOW DRY YOUR HAIR TO THE CIELING!!!!! LATER/....................:blown: :blown:

Who the fuck are you calling Tempject ?

I hope not me!!!!

Did I talk down to you fuckface ?

You don't know me and you don't know what I'm capable of doing

I would kick your ass because I can!!!!

The last person who got me pissed is still eating there food through a straw.

So get a clue and stop the Hating sucka.....It's simple for all you rejects out there if you don't like a venue, the crowd, or the dj..........Don't fucking go....it be that simple.......I hate when people bring out my other side:mad:

Originally posted by laurie619

*Denny is very insecure and if he thinks you are bashing him in away way, shape or form he might ban you so watch out :laugh:

Get a mind of your own and stop being such a wannabe follower!

One question... WHY were you at Deko supporting Denny if you don't like him and/or the way he spins? You need to get pissed on!

JAR...next time let there be a target!!! PLEASE!

Originally posted by laurie619

You did not just compare TESETTOS to JP :blown:

I 100% agree with you sozza, and WELCOME TO DRAMAPLANET :clap: As a newbie I'm sure you didnt realize how many Denny worshipers are on this bored;) in my opinion Denny brings the shore crowd and we all know that it is/acts very immature thats the reason for the chanting, different vibe..etc. or what some of you call ENGERY

*Denny is very insecure and if he thinks you are bashing him in away way, shape or form he might ban you so watch out :laugh:

What a fucking idiot you are...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Get a mind of your own and stop being such a wannabe follower!

One question... WHY were you at Deko supporting Denny if you don't like him and/or the way he spins? You need to get pissed on!

JAR...next time let there be a target!!! PLEASE!

Hey girlie...this chick is PATHETIC. Hopefully I'll see you this weekend!

Wow...took me 10 minutes to read this entire thread! HAHA! I would LOVE to add a few comments if you all don't mind...lol

laurie619...you TRY to strike again...with that mouth of yours that CONSTANTLY DOESN"T SHUT THE FUCK UP! Banned from yet another Jersey nightclub because of it! I AM LOVING IT! You are a total contradiction of yourself! I think you are a little girl in a grown-up world...so go play with your Barbie doll...oh wait....a doll...hhmmmmm....kind of like playing with yourself...AN EMPTY-HEADED LITTLE PLAY THING!

sozza...one word...CLUELESS!

serg, joe a and binoy....love you boys to death, one word to describe the negative people....ENVY boys, plain old ENVY. See you on Saturday boys....did someone say 3 on Serg? 2 on Joe A.? 1 on Binoy? Suzie says ALL REDUCED or was that Kosta and Demetri....lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What can I say. . .SERG thanks for Banning me it will save my friends and I a lot of $$$$ :D And just to make another point I still never meant DENNY so I dont know him as a "friend" like MOST of you, the reason I stated that he is very insecure is because he BAN me from TEMPTS, if he didnt think he played bad before MDW then he would have no reason to ban me. Like I said in the pass and I'll say again I have heard him play many many many times and I know what he was capable of, and well he just hasnt been playing up to par ;)

Oh yeah one more thing to the "laurie haters fan club" have a great weekend :D

see, you dont get any of this drama on a Platinum Friday post:rock:

but seriously, I'm not a big fan of the winter venues.....SO I DONT GO AND I DONT COMMENT ABOUT THEM

everyone loves Deko, fine....enjoy it, If you love Bunka, so be it....come to Rbar, see ya at Platinum....BLA BLA BLA

No one needs anyone to defend them, if Denny, Richie, Deko employees, etc have something to say, they can say it themselves

no sense in talking shit about or defending people who have better things to do with their time than worry about what a couple of clubbers WHO ARE GOING OUT TO HEAR THEM ANYWAY have to type about them on a message board....they are livin their dreams and you are just being jealous

BG

I barely went thru this thread cause it was starting to make me nauseous. The fact that so many people can waste their time posting such nonsense. Let me put it to everyone a different way:

ALL THE FUCKING DJ's(EVERYONE OF THEM), Do something that most of us could never do. This is a job to them that they enjoy and I'm sure it makes them feel good when we praise them. And when we put them down for having a bad night I am sure in some way they get offended. But hey, bad publicity is better than no publicity at all. Denny gets praised and bashed which in my eyes puts him at the top cause alot of people are trying to bring him down. IMO all the DJ's out there do a hell of a job to try and please the club crowd, but they are not going to be able to please everyone. It is a simple rule of any business.

But i must add before I shut-up that Denny is one of the nicest and greatest DJ's I've ever met. And I hope he takes any of this negativity as constructive critisism and nothing more.

GO OUT AND HAVE FUN ALL YOU CP KNUCKLEHEADS(that includes me too)

Put this in the books, Deko has the most successful party on Sat. in NJ, hands down. This may be the hottest saturday in the last 5 or 6 years.

We have our problems at Deko with overcrowding because our staff is made up of the best of the best, from promoters to bartenders, and everyone in between. So, when you have a staff like this it creates a problem at the door because everybody knows somebody. We try our best to help everybody, but its tough. Get there early and fellas don't roll 20 deep. Sorry but thats the way its gotta be , just be patient out there. I would hate to call out my alter ego "Tempts Murray" He can be such a prick!!

This isn't Tempts 2 trust me I should know. The crowd may consist of some of the same people but its a totally differant vibe, dress, decor, everything. (the best looking crowd around)Deko is a unique place in itself it has a very trendy NYC lounge atmosphere with a true Jersey flavor, something that in my opinion brings together the best of both worlds. this is Jersey and as far as I'm concerned if we weren't next to NYC we wouldn't catch so much crap, our scene is always evolving and staying fresh, DEKO is a testament to that. So, if you don't like it don't come, there are 300 people that would have loved to change places with you last week!

Those of you who know me know I've been at a lot of clubs a lot of years, been doing this 8 years since I was 18, and to be honest the longest running most successful parties I've worked all have one thing in common "BIG DADDY" SERGE, He is no doubt on the top of his game and has a great ability at putting together the right people, and marketing his parties. I love ya Big Bastard!!

"CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" Rodney King

"FAT GUYS NEED LOVE TOO" MURRAY

"MMMMMMM JUICY" Tony M

Originally posted by bigmurray

"CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG" Rodney King

"FAT GUYS NEED LOVE TOO" MURRAY

"MMMMMMM JUICY" Tony M

You should know that we CAN NOT all get along. . .:D Some people just take my Opinion to heart and others just don’t give a crap, and there are others (stop w/the PM’s people) that totally agree but for some reason don’t post…:laugh:

What should deko change hmmmm. Well its funny how people always want to improve on something that’s already good like: "I like steak and I like ice cream lets put ice cream and steak together!" Eww lol Point is don’t try to improve on something that is already great.

Now me personally I would like it if you had a dj downstairs playing some hard house. The other thing is it’s to packed. Raise the price. But only my opinions of what I would like ;)

Damn laurie why did you get yourself banned! We live so close its nice driving with you

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn laurie why did you get yourself banned! We live so close its nice driving with you

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry sweetheart I didnt think posting an opinion on a message board would get me ban I guess I was WRONG:D

BRIAN1500 ~ did you give Kosta, and George a BIG :makeout: for me :tongue:

Originally posted by dtrave

I saw Hugh Hefner there Thursday running the line! Pajamas & all

Bossy fuckers they are - things are always good & easy when a club is new. With all this drama it is now wonder people make fun of the Jersey bored (board)

Right on man, Ban someone because she thinks DENNY SUCKS thats ridiculous. You can ban me too denny's stranded in a time warp since he stole his boys wife :blown::laugh: