Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember All Those Jerk Offs Who Use To Post...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

well, the mix is hot, oscar is simply the most down to earth shy guy i've every met. he will play nj soon. not sure when but it will be soon. i know i come off like i kiss his ass, but his live sets are awesome... he is a top notch dj, but when you speak to him, he is soooooooooo down to earth.... i really respect the guy and what he does... one way or another, you can't argue with his results... when he plays live you'll get it... when mikeydnyc told him about jp doing that with his track, he had no idea... he just doesn't get how big he really is... granted hes no DT, but for a rican out of miami, he sure does do well... pleae come out when he plays up there, you'll be happey you went...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

by the way saleen, you just realized now that SOBE went to shit with boglies takin over. thats been known for 2 or 3 yrs easily, ur always a little late ;)

well, thing is, that may be true, but since I got down here in march, and till now, its gotten really bad, so bad, that lauderdale is picking up... People are not going out there as much, and the parties all will die... Untill someone does something, i'd stay away from going there....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ernextnation

Saleen,Oscar is Cuban...

i don't know, i asked him one time what he was, he told me but i don't remember... he is a man of few words...