Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Blhurr

Erowid Addiction

Bizzare but I spent the better part of my on-line time last week just reading all the entries for every drug I have done or thought I would do. I logged some serious hours reading about people's reactions to the shit I have done and the differences in people's responses is remarkable.

I can't stop reading about how people react to shit. Anyone else?

Oh, man, I'm addicted to Erowid something bad. And now my life is turning to shit.

A year ago, a friend introduced me to Erowid. It was free, and I figured, "Hey, I'll give it a try." The information was soooo good, I felt like it really awakened my mind to how to find out reliable information about so many drugs.

So then I'd start hitting a little Erowid before going out on the weekends, just for a little pick me upper.

Then, as I got deeper into my Erowid addiction, I started reading it during work, scanning for new updates, and reading about things I'd never even THOGUHT about trying...!!!

...Please kids, if you start getting into Erowid, be very careful, or you might lose track of your waking hours, just trying to get that next peice of information.

I went thru that a while back.. It was back in my drug curiosity, "hadn't tried it but wanna" days. I've had about all the drug-play I care for for one lifetime. I think I'll probably just eat a bean or two a year now.

Everything's lost it's novelty. 'cept good old alcohol :D

it pisses me off though cuz i get to read about shit like 2c-b that sound insane then i go crazy trying to find it and noboady even knows what it is.... but maybee its just my area, cuz Aicd is absoutly 100% dry all the time and its realy realy hard to get real shrooms, and 90% of the e you get is really fucking dxm.

It wouldn't be on the Gulf coast, or you could find shrooms. It wouldn't be on any coast, or you could find E that wasn't DXM. And it wouldn't be Colorado, or you could find trip in your toilet water.

Where the hell do you live?