Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly FU..............

Originally posted by stiffler

My FU goes to this board for sucking balls lately.........................

Bump to that!

90% of threads are Either someone wants to kick someone elses ass or viceversa..

There is nobodys ass that I want to kick and nobody wants to kick my ass---I feel left out:(

Originally posted by jp18

Bump to that!

90% of threads are Either someone wants to kick someone elses ass or viceversa..

There is nobodys ass that I want to kick and nobody wants to kick my ass---I feel left out:(

i'll kick your ass....i feel like i haven't talked to you in years....please no comments.....be nice

Originally posted by siciliagirl

i'll kick your ass....i feel like i haven't talked to you in years....please no comments.....be nice

\

Its not the same when I have to ask....Now I know how the kids who were always last pick felt in gym class---:(

Originally posted by stiffler

Well then here's a Fu for ya..........:finger:he's even smiling to emulate your good mood.

WHATS UP HOW U BEEN IM PROLLY GOING TO STOP BY THE VOODOO LOUNGUE AND SEE ALL U GUYS NEXT WEEK BUT ANYWAY IM STILL IN A GOOD MOOD

Originally posted by jp18

Bump to that!

JP I'll wanna kick you ass cuz I figure that's the only way I'll see you again!! By the time you get your DL back I will forget what you look like!! I'll just have to watch the cartoon network to see chip n dale!! Those little chipmonks should be able to give me a mental picture of you!!!! hehehe!! You know I love your cheeks!!!

:kiss2:

Originally posted by jarmenio

FU to people who just have no clue, to people who are fake, to people who do nothing but lie, cheat, and steal.

Joe what's up with this??!! Someone piss you off??!! Just let me know who it was and I'll kick their ass for you!! Well then again I just got my nails done and nobody is worth me breaking a nail over!! hehehe!! Call me tonight!!

;)

Originally posted by hunnie818

Fu to my hangover (I'm beginning to see a pattern on friday mornings....hmmmmmm) :tongue:

Fu to my office being colder than an iceberg!!!!! :mad:

Every Friday I have a hangover too!! Luckily I don't work on Fridays that much but when I do it really sux!!!! I guess last night was good huh!!??

Originally posted by jpdd810

Every Friday I have a hangover too!! Luckily I don't work on Fridays that much but when I do it really sux!!!! I guess last night was good huh!!??

Sweetheart.....3 men...1 club.....they all knew each other &

two of them had words w/ each other!

AND I want one of the 3 men's friends!!!!! DAMMIT :mad:

You need to call me.....I have some splaining to do!!!!

Other then that...it was great..I was trashed :D ...now today I have to deal w/ the aftermath!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Sweetheart.....3 men...1 club.....they all knew each other &

two of them had words w/ each other!

AND I want one of the 3 men's friends!!!!! DAMMIT :mad:

You need to call me.....I have some splaining to do!!!!

Other then that...it was great..I was trashed :D ...now today I have to deal w/ the aftermath!

Has anybody told you that you are lethal????? :D