Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sacrifices for carl cox

I owe our great city quite a sum of loot for parking tickets.

my money situation is very tight for this month and next.

Last week I got a letter giving me threats of towing my whip. It's so bad that I won't park in shopping center lots, and sweat nervously around those red and white sheriff vehicles.

I'm calling parking violation today to make a payment plan.

Thinking about Carl Cox. I will not pay no more than about 1/8th of those parking tickets.

I hope today's call they say,

"Great, don't worry about it. Give us what you can for now; we have enough by ripping old folks off from their medicare.

pay us when you can"

but chances are it's

"FUCK YOU, PAY ME"

I just want to drive without fear of losing the car.

Oh man do i hear you :worry2:

I just read in the New York Post that the city (thanks to our WONDERFUL mayor Bloomfuck) will be raising Towing fines THREEFOLD :eek:

(which means from around $75 to upwards of $200)

I just forked over $90 fine for speeding, and money is tight. Im trying to make it for Cox, but im not sure :cry: :cry:

Find a parking lot or garage. I believe there are many around there. It might cost a bit, but much less than towing or tickets.

Actually, Chelsea has many spots where you can park for free, especially on the weekends. Look for the streets with alternate side cleaning rules (you have until 8:30 am on the side being cleaned on Fri, and all weekend [if you're really lucky] on the other side), or the "No Parking Mon-Fri 8-6" (how likely will Cox go past 8 am on a weekday?) signs. Try between 8th and 7th Aves, which is just outside the projects. Also, the east side of 7th Ave with the meters is free from 7 pm to 9 am.

I do it all the time. But do at your own risk - I take no responsibility for whatever happens to you and your car/